IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Printer offline after install

OICU812

Hi OICUB

I would try taking a look in services.msc in Run and activate that printer service.

Then afterwards when using ASC I would check all "problems" found and place any I needed in the Ignore list before clicking the fix button.

Cheers

solbjerg

After installing ASC Pro, I have a network "printer offline" that I have not been able to solve. The printer is a Brother HL-2170W.

Anyone else have this problem that can post a resolution?

Hi OICUB

I would try taking a look in services.msc in Run and activate that printer service.

Then afterwards when using ASC I would check all "problems" found and place any I needed in the Ignore list before clicking the fix button.

Cheers

solbjerg

Would you happen to know the service name? There are several hundred that have either been disabled or set to manual. None of the names or descriptions seem to elude to remote IP printer controls/routing.

printer offline

Hi OICU812,

Does your printer show in Control Panel > devices&printers?

If not

then i suspect your print spooler is set to manual or dissabled,

go Control panel>Administrative Tools>services>Print Spooler,

Right click for properties change startup to Automatic & start service.

If yes

Right click over image and run troubleshooter.

On another note have you set Turbo boost or Game booster to run, as they both have the facility to turn this funtion Off.

Roy

Archived