IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

AWC for Millenium Edition?

1999 is the year before Y2K. Please, Update Now!

I use AWC, a friend swore by it......I do not swear but it works GREAT...I have Vista Home Premium (its not very good TBH).

My friend is using Millenium Edition and will it by chance work with it?

I know its not listed, am just taking a chance

thank youuuuuuuuu

V.H.P. is for machines starting with the year 2005 until now. And, it is recommended with machines made in 2007 until today's date. Plus, SP1 is now, available to download straight from the Microsoft Download Center at: Microsoft.com.:roll:

M.E. is, what all programmers call it: The worst Lemon of all Windows Editions.

And, no, it will not work properly onto that totally ancient O.S.:lol:

Tell your Friend to get the Upgrade Edition of Windows XP plus all the automatic updates while installing that totally better O.S.. Who knows, it probably will install the Service Packs right away. Plus, it will update all of your hardware's drivers upto 2001. Use the Clean Disk function within the Accessories Folder(Could take awhile, since of the major updates and upgrades done while upgrading your O.S.) then, Defrag Disk function also(Will take awhile also. All in the name of getting to date-21st century style).

Once all that is done, take the liberty to download AWC2-Personal(latest version, please) and, install. Do a thorough scan of everything and, click Fix.

From here, now, go to Control Panel, My Computer, Device Driver Manager and, double click(right button of the mouse) onto each hardware component of your machine then, click the Update Software Driver of within the pop-up little window.

After all of that is done, you will end up with a totally up-to-date machine. Enjoy!

;-)

Archived