IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC5 PRO: System Optimization Lists "Fix Bad Tweak"

Ran Deep Care this morning and one of the optimizations listed under "System Configuration" is "Fix Bad Tweak" but ASC5 fails to give any more information on what bad tweak ASC5 is actually fixing.

My only knock on ASC is that it doesn't give the user enough info on what is often being fixed. I would highly recommend that a future version of ASC have some sort of tool-tip with detailed explanations as to what certain things ASC is changing/fixing, especially in regards to the System Optimization utility part of ASC.

I'm going to pass or rather ignore the "Fix Bad Tweak" as I'm an advanced user that recently tweaked my system myself to accommodate a new SSD drive. I believe this may be why ASC5 is telling me I have a bad tweak, even though I most likely do not.

Any advice anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Hi GreenLantern, welcome to Iobit Forum! :grin:

I do agree with having more information on system optimization, but this has been discussed many times, and it seems that IObit does not want to openly write the optiizations in detail.

Did you try to go to the registry entry by right clicking on the optimization item to find out what is the source in the registry?

It may be helpful for the advice if you can supply the screenshot when the optimization you mention is shown when you open the details window.

Cheers.

Archived