IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

License question

ynotrepsac

I have had my laptop fry my motherboard with water damage. Purchased a new 64 bit laptop and now want to reinstall Advanced system care Pro back onto it. I do not have my license number. How do I get it? I have contacted support three times this last 3 days and no response yet. Please help me out here I am a paid Pro member and need to get it reactivated on this new computer. Thank you:roll:

Maybe you can find it back in your email if you didn't delete the mail?

Search for Avangate in your mails, if it's still in your mails you find your key in the email. You should have got a Payment Receipt mail, Online order confirmation mail & then a 3th mail with your key in.

hi Störung :smile:

Your information for retrieving the license details is correct but ynotrepsac wants to install Advanced SystemCare Pro on a new computer.

Since the license is for 1 year for 1 PC then Advanced SystemCare will say the license has already been used.

In this situation contacting Cicely is best

All the best, woz of oz

Archived