IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Firewall

Most modern anti-virus tools come with a built in Firewall. By replacing my brand name anti-virus, I suspect that I am now left without a Firewall and hence may have to fall back on Windows own basic Firewall.

I am sure Iobit will address this in the full release version but I am worried that many users are being left vulnerable in the interim???

Most modern anti-virus tools come with a built in Firewall. By replacing my brand name anti-virus, I suspect that I am now left without a Firewall and hence may have to fall back on Windows own basic Firewall.

I am sure Iobit will address this in the full release version but I am worried that many users are being left vulnerable in the interim???

Get Comodo firewall.

Firewall

My understanding is that the underlying anti-virus engine in ASC is Bit Torrents's Bit Defender. Defender already has a firewall integrated with it, which shows Torrent realise the need an any anti-virus solution in this day and age to also have a firewall.

I don't believe Iobit would be foolish enough to risk it's hard won reputation by trying to implement an anti-virus without it's associated Firewall included. The result would be commercial suicide. Effectively an anti-virus solution that gets customers hacked, that would be a non-starter.

Awkward

I also found it very awkward having to uninstall my Comodo Firewall to get this to install. Even then it didn't work! It is now forcing me to uninstall my Comodo Dragon, which is a BROWSER!! You are identifying it as an anti-virus program.

COMODO DRAGON IS NOT AN ANTIVIRUS PROGRAM! IT IS A BROWSER ONLY!

Archived