IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Went from Pro to Free in 4 months

Eefluxx

I bought a year subscription on 12-17-2011

This morning I find my ASC says Free instead of Pro.

I went into the upgrade section and reapplied my code and it was accepted.

Expiration date now says 1-13-2013.

When I first bought it I put it on 2 different computers. The second computer I only hook up online once a month to get updates and such. I went to the second computer and it still said PRO so I checked the expiration date on it and it says 12-17-2012.

Did I just purchase ASC again? I am mainly concerned if I am going to be charged again with the expiration date changing because I can't afford it at this time.

Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome

Welcome to the forum :smile:

Your one year license starts from when you first install the software on the computer not from when you buy the software.

Did you install Advanced SystemCare on one computer on 12-17-2011 and then install Advanced SystemCare on the other computer on 1-13-2012 ?

If yes, then the dates are accurate.

I am mainly concerned if I am going to be charged again with the expiration date changing because I can't afford it at this time.

I don't think you will have a problem of the expiration date changing but license problems can be solved by sending a Private Message to Cicely of the IObit Support Team or send an e-mail for the attention of Cicely to support@iobit.com

Describe your situation and include as much information as possible.

All the best, woz of oz

I installed the software the day I bought on 12-17-2011 on the computer that switched from Pro to Free. Then when it switched I found my code and re-entered it and it changed the date to 1-13-2013.

I will send the email out tho just to be sure.

Thanks

Archived