IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Iobit can't update through IE because IE can't find my serve

Do you have the latest version of internet explorer?

After installing IE7 you should have a tool called "Diagnose Connection Problems" under "Tools" in the IE menu. Run this and see if you it doesn't solve your problem.

Alternatively, and there are many possibilities besides this, you may have been hijacked on IE and should run some antimalware scans to clean up your system. Try this- free scan and removal from Trend Micro. http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

copy paste that address into your address bar and run Housecall and let it finish. It will take some time since it is a full-fledged antivirus and spyware scanner and will remove for free. Very good and accurate results with no false positives from my testing :)

and it will run in firefox

Haha, yeah IE7 sucks pretty badly. I didn't know about the IE8, though.

If you want a better browser, try firefox or, preferably, Opera.

I realize also that you said you couldn't install Opera so if you could send us the details on that (i.e. error messages) then we could help you quicker.

Archived