IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Something wrong with mouse function

Sukiyaki

In the past when I double click on my "Local Disk (C:)" located in "My Computer", the contents of 'Disk C\:' opens.

Now the contents do not appear when I double click on "Local Disk (C:)" but it brings me to the "Search Result" Page.

In order for me to open the files in "Local Disk (C:), I have to right click on my mouse. The first item that appear in the list is 'Search...' followed by 'Open' and 'Explore'.

Even when I created a Desktop short-cut for 'Local Disk ©' the same thing occurred.

It is annoying me as I am so used to double clicking.

I will appreciate if any one can help me solve this problem.

Hi Sukiyaki

Try this link

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/321186/en-us

cheers

solbjerg

In the past when I double click on my "Local Disk (C:)" located in "My Computer", the contents of 'Disk C\:' opens.

Now the contents do not appear when I double click on "Local Disk (C:)" but it brings me to the "Search Result" Page.

In order for me to open the files in "Local Disk (C:), I have to right click on my mouse. The first item that appear in the list is 'Search...' followed by 'Open' and 'Explore'.

Even when I created a Desktop short-cut for 'Local Disk ©' the same thing occurred.

It is annoying me as I am so used to double clicking.

I will appreciate if any one can help me solve this problem.

Archived