IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 5 window will not close

wornways

For some reason, I am unable to close the ASC 5 window. When I click the X to close the window, it disappears from the task bar, but the window itself remains open. The only way I can close it is to right click on ASC from in the icon tray and then select EXIT PROGRAM. So, if I don't want to have this window open all the time, I have to not have it running at all.

I don't like this. Not gonna buy.

For some reason, I am unable to close the ASC 5 window. When I click the X to close the window, it disappears from the task bar, but the window itself remains open. The only way I can close it is to right click on ASC from in the icon tray and then select EXIT PROGRAM. So, if I don't want to have this window open all the time, I have to not have it running at all.

I don't like this. Not gonna buy.

Hi wornways , welcome to IObit forum :smile:

Do you have latest version of ASC 5 ? ( 5.2.0.223 )

Did you tried reinstalling ?

If reinstalling didn't helped try this :

In most cases this work.

1-Uninstall ASC 5 from control panel

2-Delete leftover folders in C:/Program Files/IObit/Advanced SystemCare 5

or if you have W7 C:/Program Files x86/IObit/Advanced SystemCare 5

(If you cant delete ,cuz it's in use reboot first)

3-Delete leftover folders also in appdata

Click Start -> Click Run -> type in %appdata% -> go to IObit -> and delete Advanced SystemCare folder.

4-Use some registry cleaner ( if you have CCLEANER it's very good )

and clean registry and junk files.

5-Reboot

6-Download fresh install of Advanced SystemCare 5 from:

http://www.iobit.com/advancedsystemcarepro.html

and install it :smile:

That's it if you done all of these steps ASC 5 Should run without any problems like your's or similiar.

I hope you will solve this :mrgreen:

All the best and Cheers 8:)

Archived