IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Heres my thoughts and opinions

So far i have to say the idea of advanced system care having an anti virus is amazing!. the only thing is coming from avast there's a few things i miss and think you should add. first off i think you should implement an anti virus boot time scan like avast does or kind of like your registry defrag boot time scan. there's also the concern of the missing firewall i deleted comodo and everything for this to work to find out its firewall-less lol but I'm sticking true to beta testing it. now i also feel (this is my opinion idk how others feel about this) that the malware fighter should be able to work along with it or be open through it something along those lines that's just me i hate seeing a lot of things in my task bar the less there is the better i feel. Besides all of that its awesome to be able to run my antivirus and my advanced system care and only seeing one icon on my task bar , that and the fact that it's integrated in makes it(so I'm guessing) so it works with advanced system care features better ex: like turbo boost and such. what i expect to see is a lot of features similar to other anti viruses when u get the paid but when you get the free it can be a simple antivirus combo. sorry if i come off rude or anything that is not intended lol when i give feeback i usually just give it true to my thought none of this was meant to bash you guys only to help it grow weather or not i completed that task i do not know but thank you for your time and i hope this helped.

Hi tott211, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

Thank you for your input and the opinions.

The Performance Monitor Gadget (PMonitor.exe) is there in the main ASC w/AV folder, you can start it double clicking on it.

Please tick the relevant checkbox in the settings to start it with Windows.

Cheers.

awesome thanks you guys should also consider adding a firewall.

How about adding an IObit Operating-System ??? :shock:

Make it Better than Windows-8, of Course! ;-)

and call it IO-World-9.

Microsoft Needs some Competition. :grin:

Umm...

I don''t care for Windows 8,I reckon it is only a steppingstone to a good one!..Remember Vista everyone!! :mrgreen:

Windows 7 is tried and true,good enough for me right now...although there is a NEW Linux distro that is getting a LOT of interest right now. :idea:

-Cowboy

yes!!! i love it!! kick windows 8 right out the door!

LOL!...@Toppack

Well,we can all go on strike here! :mrgreen:

....bound to get some attention! Indeed- :shock:

-Cowboy

Anyone have any Ideas as to how we can Convence IObit to develop an OS

and go into competition with Microsoft ? :?:

Competition brings Down the price,

and W-7 was Way Too expensive!

@Toppack...

Whoa now!

...everyone has to do it.An impossibility and a pipe dream I know.However,I would do almost anything to see IOBit develop an OS!! :twisted:

-Cowboy

Let me Know if that does any Good, and I may Join you. ;-)

I love a Protest March! :lol:

Archived