IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Bug with temperature and fan speed v3.5 beta

Hi! I have the same problem: the temperatures reported by Game Booster 3.5 beta (it was the same thing for Game Booster PRO) are certainly unrealistic. I downloaded the latest version indicated by Cicely, but apart from temperatures displayed in °F added to those in °C, the data are the same... :-?

Otherwise, Game Booster 3.5 is really great ... Thanks IOBit! :-D

Ludor Florez

Strange...

Cicely, I do not know why, but temperatures and the option to hide/show them no longer appear on the latest version of Game Booster 3.5 beta! I noticed this yesterday. Look at the screenshot for better understanding. It's strange, because a few days ago, with the same version, I could see temperatures in °C and °F... :-|

Let's Hope that Video-card Temp is Not correct.

Which Make and Model Graphics-card are you using?

Is there anything different about it?

Do you have more than one Graphics-card, in SLI or Crossfire configuration?

Does the card get power from the motherboard-slot

or directly from the power-supply, with connectors at end or top-side of card?

Let's Hope that Video-card Temp is Not correct.

Which Make and Model Graphics-card are you using?

Is there anything different about it?

Do you have more than one Graphics-card, in SLI or Crossfire configuration?

Hi Toppack! :-) I just have a nVidia GeForce 6800 with a normal configuration and the latest driver (296.10 WHQL)... :-?

Does the card get power from the motherboard-slot

or directly from the power-supply, with connectors at end or top-side of card?

I really don't know! :shock: LoL

Ludor

The reason that i asked about the power-connectors is that many of the cards that get power only from the Mobo-slot do not have GPU temp monitoring capability.

Different manfacturers, that use the nVidia 6800, make the cards differently.

First picture is of one Without the power-connector, that connects directly to power-supply,

and 2nd does have power-connector, on end of card:

(Both are 6800s)

BTW-The type with power-connectors is Better in several ways.

Does the GPU temp read correctly using Other temp-monitoring software?

(Average normal temp is 45 to 50 deg C, with heavy load)

(here's one you can download, if you do not have one:)

http://www.gputemp.com/

I forgot to mention that if this little GPU-Temp monitor stops working and does not see the card, just Re-boot the computer and it starts working correctly again.

That has happened to me, with several computers.

The "hot" ghost issue...! LoL :P

Cicely, have you seen my two screenshots ([1] [2])? :-) Surprisingly, the problem submitted on the first image has come back (I no longer see the temperatures on my GB 3.5, but I don't want to reinstall for the third time the software... :-?). Thank you for giving me news when you'll have some! ^^

Ludor

Cicely, have you seen my two screenshots ([1] [2])? :-) Surprisingly, the problem submitted on the first image has come back (I no longer see the temperatures on my GB 3.5, but I don't want to reinstall for the third time the software... :-?). Thank you for giving me news when you'll have some! ^^

Ludor

Hi LudorFlorez,

We got your pictures. Regarding this error, can you remember that whether you noticed that Game Booster was still running in the background when you try to turn off your computer. And a force shut down window poped up. Or did you observe some other abnormal things before you have this problem again?

To solve this problem temporarily, please open GameBooster.ini file via C:\ProgramData\IObit\Game Booster 3\GameBooster.ini then remove the last part like below:

[Temp]

ForInstall=1

ShowTemp=0

MY GAME BOOSTER..IS JUZ SHOWING TEMP OF CPU N HARD DISK..:(http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/8871/91021766.jpg

Hi flyboy4868,

Not all the PCs will display all the items. The items displayed are according to the computer's hardware.

Or you can also try to open GameBooster.ini file via C:\ProgramData\IObit\Game Booster 3\GameBooster.ini then remove the last part like below:

[Temp]

ForInstall=1

ShowTemp=0

Then please feedback us the result.

Hi flyboy4868,

Not all the PCs will display all the items. The items displayed are according to the computer's hardware.

Or you can also try to open GameBooster.ini file via C:\ProgramData\IObit\Game Booster 3\GameBooster.ini then remove the last part like below:

[Temp]

ForInstall=1

ShowTemp=0

Then please feedback us the result.

i dun hve fiiles tht u mention...in the file path...!!

Archived