IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Upgraded but goes back to Free version

Same problem as another post today: I just upgraded to v5PRO. Deep Care and Quick Care work fine. I tried to use the PRO features in the Tool Box and it does not allow me to access them, instead sending me to a request window asking me to put in the license number. I do that and it says I am registered but still will not let me access the PRO features. Then it starts the same cycle over again. Any suggestions?

I'm having the exact same problem. I need my system errors removed but when i try to use the registry cleaner it doesn't let me. Going out of the program and going back in does nothing and I have no idea how to check for the 'leftovers' that the clean install requires, can you go step by step (for each person and operating system) as to how to go about a clean install? (for instance how do you find the advanced systemcare folder where is it located at, what registry cleaners do you recommend to rescan for leftovers of it's setting [preferably one that doesn't try to download a trojan dropper, I had one of them try that TWICE!), does the free version need to be reinstalled? etc.

Welcome

Welcome to the forum Zeratrix :smile:

Download IObit Uninstaller

Launch IObit Uninstaller and it is ready to use, it does not install itself on your computer.

Use the Powerful Scan option to uninstall Advanced SystemCare, this will remove the leftover registry entries

To check for any leftover folders see the information and screenshots in This Post

All the best, woz of oz

Archived