IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Deep Scan: 192 ActiveX and Class Issues

edgardo

Hello and good afternoon everybody. Today I make a Deep Scan and in the Deep Registry Fix I got 192 ActiveX and Class Issues and all are high risk. I would like to know wich ones of them I can delete without any risk. Thanks a lot for your advice and have a nice weekend. :?:

p.s. I forgot to say that I have ASC Pro v5.2.0.223

Hi edgardo,

If you want to delete the issues with high risk, please create a restore point, and you can go to Rescue Center of ASC to create a restore point.

If you think it's risky to delete those issues, we suggest you do not delete them.

Have a great day.:-)

Hello Cecily good morning and thanks a lot for your help. The thing is that I really dont know wich ones i can keep and ones to delete cause all are high risk and even if I ignore them in the next scan are there. Anyway I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot again and have a super week.

Hi edgardo,

I hope, from "Ignore", unchecking the checkbox or closing the Details:Registry Fix window directly is not understood.

To ignore an entry, after clicking on Show details, right click on the Registry entry you want to ignore in the Details:Registry Fix window and choose "Ignore this problem" option in the right click menu. Close the window and Repair, so in the next scan same registry entry will not be shown.

Cheers.

Archived