IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Unable to rescue files.

I did ASC5 "Quick Care" scan four months ago to my laptop (Windows Vista Home Premium, 32-bit Operating System, Intel Pentium Dual CPU 1.87Ghz) and everything went perfectly fine! Just recently I did a second scan but this time I used "Deep Care" and it erased my Google desktop sidebar Slideshow (it just disappeared!). I went to the "Rescue Center" window and under the "Rescue Registry Fix" list it only shows the ASC Log of four months ago (the one I just did recently does not show up). However, when I check the "Logs & Backup" window it shows both logs (the one of the quick scan four months ago and the one I just recently did) but I can't find a way to insert the last log into the "Rescue Registry Fix" list so that I could apply the rescue function to recover my desktop slideshow! What can I do?? Thanks!

Hi R.Marin-Rogers,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Under the "Rescue Registry Fix" list, you should choose a ASC Log before the problem happened, so please try to select the log four months ago, and click Undo Changes button, then reboot your computer.

Archived