IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

SpyHunter 4/ Hijacked?/ Dds won't run!

Hi malware fighting community,

Thanks in advance to those whom choose to help me (SuperDave I hear is the man), wink wink.

So I recently discovered, much to my dismay, that SpyHunter 4 from Enigma is in fact, possibly a scam. I have run tfc by old timer & IObit MF (no threat detected) as requested in the forum guidelines.

I had problems downloading Dds from the link here (refreshed page, no pop up window), but I eventually got it safely from Bleeping Computer. However, when I went to double click it wouldn't comply.

I realise I might be ultra paranoid but that doesn't mean someone isn't running a man-in-the-middle attack. I noticed in my WiFi access points that there are oddities going on such as distant neighbours going from 1 bar signal strength to 5 bars at different times even after having reduced the transmitting power of my wireless adapter. ??? Also had emails in spam from YouTube vids being approved when i haven't done so in over a year. Chrome has been crashing & had error msg in regards to the swf run dll 32 module not being found but can still watch vids etc. I change passwords regularly too.

I thought I was doing the right thing by having multiple, robust, paid for Av & Sw programs but it seems not.

The only log I could find of a successful malware removal was called- Misleading.SpywareCease, REG, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\RkHit, 2010977 back when I first installed programs.

Also, to cap off this lengthy post, everytime i run ASC Pro quick or deep scan, during the first scan section in malware removal, a whole heap of trojans, backdoor, gen32, misleading names flicker across the bottom of the screen only to result in zero malware removed. It goes by fast so hard to write them down.

I will wait patiently for assistance & hope we can get to the bottom of this dilemma.

Cheers. S.S.

Hello and welcome to IOBit Forums. My name is Dave. I will be helping you out with your particular problem on your computer.

1. I will be working on your Malware issues. This may or may not solve other issues you have with your machine.

2. The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for this issue on this machine.

3. If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to ask.

4. Please DO NOT run any other tools or scans while I am helping you.

5. It is important that you reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.

6. Your security programs may give warnings for some of the tools I will ask you to use. Be assured, any links I give are safe.

7. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.

If you can't access the internet with your infected computer you will have to download and transfer any programs to the computer you're using now and transfer them to the infected computer with a CD-RW or a USB storage device. I prefer a CD because a storage device can get infected. If you use a storage device hold the shift key down while inserting the USB storage device for about 10 secs. You will also have to transfer the logs you receive back to the good computer using the same method until we can get the computer back on-line.

SUPERAntiSpyware

If you already have SUPERAntiSpyware be sure to check for updates before scanning!

Download SuperAntispyware Free Edition (SAS)

* Double-click the icon on your desktop to run the installer.

* When asked to Update the program definitions, click Yes

* If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download and unzip them from here

* Next click the Preferences button.

•Under Start-Up Options uncheck Start SUPERAntiSpyware when Windows starts

* Click the Scanning Control tab.

* Under Scanner Options make sure only the following are checked:

•Close browsers before scanning

•Scan for tracking cookies

•Terminate memory threats before quarantining

Please leave the others unchecked

•Click the Close button to leave the control center screen.

* On the main screen click Scan your computer

* On the left check the box for the drive you are scanning.

* On the right choose Perform Complete Scan

* Click Next to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.

* After the scan is complete a summary box will appear. Click OK

* Make sure everything in the white box has a check next to it, then click Next

* It will quarantine what it found and if it asks if you want to reboot, click Yes

•To retrieve the removal information please do the following:

•After reboot, double-click the SUPERAntiSpyware icon on your desktop.

•Click Preferences. Click the Statistics/Logs tab.

•Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.

•It will open in your default text editor (preferably Notepad).

•Save the notepad file to your desktop by clicking (in notepad) File > Save As...

* Save the log somewhere you can easily find it. (normally the desktop)

* Click close and close again to exit the program.

*Copy and Paste the log in your post.

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from here.

Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.

• Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Full Scan", then click Scan.
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart. (See Extra Note)
  • Please save the log to a location you will remember.
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the entire report in your next reply.

Extra Note:

If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.

Download Security Check by screen317 from one of the following links and save it to your desktop.

Link 1

Link 2

* Double-click Security Check.bat

* Follow the on-screen instructions inside of the black box.

* A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt

* Post the contents of that document in your next reply.

Note: If a security program requests permission from dig.exe to access the Internet, allow it to do so.

Requested logs

Bonjour Dave,

Everything went well except for the Screen317 Security check. Again, similar to Dds. It attempts to run, the dos window briefly appears then disappears resulting in no further action. Tried to run as admin but to no avail.

---------------------------------

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log

http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 05/11/2012 at 01:51 PM

Application Version : 5.0.1148

Core Rules Database Version : 8585

Trace Rules Database Version: 6397

Scan type : Complete Scan

Total Scan Time : 00:36:56

Operating System Information

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, Service Pack 1 (Build 6.01.7601)

UAC On - Limited User

Memory items scanned : 481

Memory threats detected : 0

Registry items scanned : 65633

Registry threats detected : 0

File items scanned : 71822

File threats detected : 0

-------------------------------

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.61.0.1400

http://www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: v2012.05.11.01

Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 NTFS

Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421

Ken Kaniff :: SCROTUS [administrator]

11/05/2012 13:55:54

mbam-log-2012-05-11 (13-55-54).txt

Scan type: Full scan

Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM

Scan options disabled: P2P

Objects scanned: 291375

Time elapsed: 34 minute(s), 7 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0

(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Keys Detected: 0

Registry Values Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 2

HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center|AntiVirusDisableNotify (PUM.Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and repaired successfully.

HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center|UpdatesDisableNotify (PUM.Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and repaired successfully.

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 0

(end)

-----------------------------------

Merci Dave.

Download Combofix from any of the links below, and save it to your DESKTOP.

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

To prevent your anti-virus application interfering with ComboFix we need to disable it. See here for a tutorial regarding how to do so if you are unsure.

• Close any open windows and double click ComboFix.exe to run it.

You will see the following image:

http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp322/digistar/NSIS_disclaimer_ENG.png

Click I Agree to start the program.

ComboFix will then extract the necessary files and you will see this:

http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp322/digistar/NSIS_extraction.png

As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. This will not occur in Windows Vista and 7

It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.

If you did not have it installed, you will see the prompt below. Choose YES.

http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp322/digistar/RcAuto1.gif

Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.

**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp322/digistar/whatnext.png

Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.

When finished, it will produce a report for you. Please post the contents of the log (C:\ComboFix.txt).

Leave your computer alone while ComboFix is running. ComboFix will restart your computer if malware is found; allow it to do so.

Note: Please Do NOT mouseclick combofix's window while its running because it may cause it to stall.

Same story...

Unfortunately Dave, the ComboFix won't run. It extracts with the green text scrolling down (similar to the image you had in your post) then the window closes resulting in no further action. I tried to rename it to randomname.com but still no success.

I am familiar with ComboFix as i had already formatted and reinstalled windows at the start of the year. It ran before that so beats me. ???

I definitely turned Avast off (even though the link instructions you provided me with is now outdated to the version i currently have) and everything else i could possibly think of that would interfere with ComboFix through admin services.

I mostly use the Avast safezone (or sandbox) feature which is supposed to be immune to keyloggers, screen captures and malware.

Appreciate your persistence on this matter Dave. Thanks again.

Let's try re-naming ComboFix before download it. If it still won't run, please try running it in Safe Mode. Delete ComboFix from your desktop.

Download Combofix from any of the links below, and save it to your DESKTOP.

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

When saving ComboFix rename it to PCHelpForum.exe to prevent it from being blocked by malware.

To prevent your anti-virus application interfering with ComboFix we need to disable it. See here for a tutorial regarding how to do so if you are unsure.

• Close any open windows and double click PCHelpForum.exe to run it.

You will see the following image:

http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp322/digistar/NSIS_disclaimer_ENG.png

Click I Agree to start the program.

ComboFix will then extract the necessary files and you will see this:

http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp322/digistar/NSIS_extraction.png

As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. This will not occur in Windows Vista and 7

It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.

If you did not have it installed, you will see the prompt below. Choose YES.

http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp322/digistar/RcAuto1.gif

Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.

**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp322/digistar/whatnext.png

Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.

When finished, it will produce a report for you. Please post the contents of the log (C:\ComboFix.txt).

Leave your computer alone while ComboFix is running. ComboFix will restart your computer if malware is found; allow it to do so.

Note: Please Do NOT mouseclick combofix's window while its running because it may cause it to stall.

1 step ahead?

Still no cigar i'm afraid Dave. Did exactly as you instructed. Not sure if it's normal but when in safe mode there were no "safe mode" tags in the corners of the screen. Still showing all those backdoor, frauder, trace, trojan/vundo, pswonline, misleading, anti spyware etc when i deep/quick care with ASC. ???

Download Dr.Web CureIt to the desktop:

Dr WebCureIt

• Double-click the launch.exe or cureit.exe file and Allow to run the express scan
  • This will scan the files currently running in memory and when something is found, click the Yes button when it asks you if you want to cure it. This is only a short scan.
    • Once the short scan has finished, chose the Complete Scan.
    • Select all drives. A red dot shows which drives have been chosen.
    • Click the green arrow

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s258/evilfantasy69/drweb.jpg

at the right, and the scan will start.

• Click 'Yes to all' if it asks if you want to cure/move the file.
    • When the scan has finished, look and see if you can click the following icon next to the files found:

http://users.telenet.be/bluepatchy/miekiemoes/images/check.gif

• If so, click it and then click the next icon right below and select Move incurable as you'll see in next image:

http://users.telenet.be/bluepatchy/miekiemoes/images/move.gif

[*]This will move it to the %userprofile%\DoctorWeb\quarantaine-folder if it can't be cured. (this in case if we need samples)

[*]After selecting, in the Dr.Web CureIt menu on top, click file and choose save report list

Let's run a few more scans to see what turns up.

Please download aswMBR.exe ( 511KB ) to your desktop.

Double click the aswMBR.exe to run it

http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp322/digistar/aswMBR_Scan.jpg

Click the "Scan" button to start scan

Note: Do not take action against any **Rootkit** entries until I have reviewed the log. Often there are false positives

http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp322/digistar/aswMBR_SaveLog.png

On completion of the scan click save log, save it to your desktop and post in your next reply

Ok, quick mbr scan log as requested-

aswMBR version 0.9.9.1665 Copyright© 2011 AVAST Software

Run date: 2012-05-15 11:04:15

-----------------------------

11:04:15.403 OS Version: Windows x64 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1

11:04:15.403 Number of processors: 2 586 0xF0D

11:04:15.419 ComputerName: SCROTUS UserName:

11:04:17.416 Initialize success

11:04:17.509 AVAST engine defs: 12051401

11:04:50.846 Disk 0 (boot) \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 -> \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP2T0L0-4

11:04:50.846 Disk 0 Vendor: SAMSUNG_HM160HI HH100-08 Size: 152627MB BusType: 11

11:04:50.878 Disk 0 MBR read successfully

11:04:50.893 Disk 0 MBR scan

11:04:50.893 Disk 0 Windows 7 default MBR code

11:04:50.893 Disk 0 Partition 1 80 (A) 07 HPFS/NTFS NTFS 149409 MB offset 63

11:04:50.924 Disk 0 Partition 2 00 1C Hidd FAT32 LBA MSDOS5.0 3216 MB offset 305990055

11:04:50.971 Disk 0 scanning C:\Windows\system32\drivers

11:04:58.724 Service scanning

11:05:14.808 Modules scanning

11:05:14.808 Disk 0 trace - called modules:

11:05:14.839 ntoskrnl.exe CLASSPNP.SYS disk.sys ataport.SYS PCIIDEX.SYS hal.dll msahci.sys

11:05:14.855 1 nt!IofCallDriver -> \Device\Harddisk0\DR0[0xfffffa8004526280]

11:05:14.855 3 CLASSPNP.SYS[fffff8800140143f] -> nt!IofCallDriver -> \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP2T0L0-4[0xfffffa8002fd7060]

11:05:15.978 AVAST engine scan C:\Windows

11:05:18.958 AVAST engine scan C:\Windows\system32

11:07:48.078 AVAST engine scan C:\Windows\system32\drivers

11:07:58.016 AVAST engine scan C:\Users\Ken Kaniff

11:08:38.872 AVAST engine scan C:\ProgramData

11:08:52.132 Scan finished successfully

11:09:33.956 Disk 0 MBR has been saved successfully to "C:\Users\Ken Kaniff\Downloads\Requested Logs\MBR.dat"

11:09:33.956 The log file has been saved successfully to "C:\Users\Ken Kaniff\Downloads\Requested Logs\aswMBR.txt"

-------------------------------------------

I also ran a full scan of C: drive as well but it crashed near completion. I copied the problem report in case you wanted to see the cause.

Thanks again Dave.

Well if you think it's alright then it must be clean?

I went and reinstalled chrome, deleting everything to do with chrome in all locations beforehand and when i launched the browser it said my profile was messed up and i may not have all the rights to access. Now, shouldn't the fresh reinstall have reset the default settings so it launches as normal?

I just have to manually sync everytime i launch it now but seems better and it actually remembers to always use https when using google search. Also when i try to save a bookmark or edit it, chrome crashes. No favicons exist either, just world icons.

Inside Avast i found a heap of strange exceptions in the expert scan settings so i got rid of them and did a pre windows, Avast boot scan. Still nothing.

I still see all those virus names scrolling across the malware removal scan in ASC 5 pro though. Is that standard? Didn't quite get an answer on that one. It starts about halway through, then right near the end it reverts back to "normal" files. :/

Thanks again Dave for your time and assistance.

ASC is looking for those malware when scanning, so they are the references that it is looking for. That is standard.

Greetings Enoskype,

Thanks for the clarification.

Also, after searching for this:

Disk 0 Partition 2 00 1C Hidd FAT32 LBA MSDOS5.0 3216 MB offset 305990055

Seems a lot of people have had issues when found. Not the case?

Normal to have this small partition in FAT32 format?

Just worried it came from USB stick.

Regards, ShiftySteve.

ESET Online Scan

Scan your computer with the ESET FREE Online Virus Scan

* Click the ESET Online Scanner button.

* For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)

* Click on the esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop

* Double click on the esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe icon on your desktop.

* Place a check mark next to YES, I accept the Terms of Use.

* Click the Start button.

* Accept any security warnings from your browser.

* Leave the check mark next to Remove found threats and place a check next to Scan archives.

* Click the Start button.

* ESET will then download updates, install, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.

* When the scan completes, click List of found threats.

* Next click Export to text file and save the file to your desktop using a name such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.

* Click the Back button then click Finish.

In your next reply please include the ESET Online Scan Log

Ok, Eset scan completed. Nothing found, nothing to export. ?

Get this though, i went to change my win login password for my standard account and it didn't store/remember it. I got the wrong password message and low and behold, the old password ended up STILL being in place. It wasn't until i deleted all the system restore points and disabled that specific function that it would remember the new password that i had created in UA on the next reboot.

Also, i switched off my router to test activity and as soon as i did, (leaving my physical wifi adapter on my laptop enabled), all those strange neighbourhood wifi fluctuations plus wifi indicator on the router went crazy and i physically couldn't switch off my wifi switch on my home gateway router. I had to turn it off completely. All fun and games.

I went digging into a system diagnostic report and under the security centre section, expanded, it told me that NO anti-virus program was detected even though i obviously had multiple programs in place. Come on now!

it told me that NO anti-virus program was detected even though i obviously had multiple programs in place.

You should only run one AV and one Firewall on your computer. Let's do some cleanup.

Clean out your temporary internet files and temp files.

Download TFC by OldTimer to your desktop.

Double-click TFC.exe to run it.

Note: If you are running on Vista, right-click on the file and choose Run As Administrator

TFC will close all programs when run, so make sure you have saved all your work before you begin.

* Click the Start button to begin the cleaning process.

* Depending on how often you clean temp files, execution time should be anywhere from a few seconds to a minute or two.

* Please let TFC run uninterrupted until it is finished.

Once TFC is finished it should restart your computer. If it does not, please manually restart the computer yourself to ensure a complete cleaning.

Use the Secunia Software Inspector to check for out of date software.

•Click Start Now

•Check the box next to Enable thorough system inspection.

•Click Start

•Allow the scan to finish and scroll down to see if any updates are needed.

•Update anything listed.

----------

Go to Microsoft Windows Update and get all critical updates.

----------

I suggest using WOT - Web of Trust. WOT is a free Internet security addon for your browser. It will keep you safe from online scams, identity theft, spyware, spam, viruses and unreliable shopping sites. WOT warns you before you interact with a risky website. It's easy and it's free.

SpywareBlaster- Secure your Internet Explorer to make it harder for ActiveX programs to run on your computer. Also stop certain cookies from being added to your computer when running Mozilla based browsers like Firefox.

* Using SpywareBlaster to protect your computer from Spyware and Malware

* If you don't know what ActiveX controls are, see here

Protect yourself against spyware using the Immunize feature in Spybot - Search & Destroy. Guide: Use Spybot's Immunize Feature to prevent spyware infection in real-time. Note: To ensure you have the latest Immunizations always update Spybot - Search & Destroy before Immunizing. Spybot - Search & Destroy FAQ

Check out Keeping Yourself Safe On The Web for tips and free tools to help keep you safe in the future.

Also see Slow Computer? It may not be Malware for free cleaning/maintenance tools to help keep your computer running smoothly.

Safe Surfing!

Sorry Dave, I should of been more specific in regards to having "multiple programs in place". What i meant was that I have 1 AV and a few SW programs but doesn't detect the AV.

Here is the info-

Informational

Symptom: The Security Center has not recorded an anti-virus product.

Cause: The Security Center is unable to identify an active anti-virus application. Either there

is no anti-virus product installed or it is not recognized.

Resolution:

1. Verify that an anti-virus product is installed.

2. If an anti-virus product is installed and functioning configure Security Center to stop

monitoring anti-virus status.

Related: Anti-virus

I'm not really keen on disabling the Windows FW if the AV isn't actually running properly.

I will complete the tasks suggested and read up on the links given.

Thanks again for your time and assistance.

One more scan please.

Download Security Check by screen317 from one of the following links and save it to your desktop.

Link 1

Link 2

* Double-click Security Check.bat

* Follow the on-screen instructions inside of the black box.

* A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt

* Post the contents of that document in your next reply.

Note: If a security program requests permission from dig.exe to access the Internet, allow it to do so.

Ok Dave, here are some logs for you. The Dds ran finally in "safe mode" so make of it what you will. Also the Security check and attach. Also when i tried to run the secunia, it blue screened on me but you will find 2 b.s. details in the last log.Will be in 2 posts due to character limit.

Regards.

DDS (Ver_2011-08-26.01) - NTFSAMD64 MINIMAL

Internet Explorer: 9.0.8112.16421 BrowserJavaVersion: 10.4.1

Run by OnToYou_Fuckaz at 15:49:08 on 2012-05-21

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 6.1.7601.1.1252.61.1033.18.3062.2514 [GMT 10:00]

AV: avast! Antivirus *Enabled/Updated* {2B2D1395-420B-D5C9-657E-930FE358FC3C}

SP: avast! Antivirus *Enabled/Updated* {904CF271-6431-DA47-5FCE-A87D98DFB681}

SP: Windows Defender *Disabled/Updated* {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}

SP: IObit Malware Fighter *Enabled/Updated* {A751AC20-3B48-5237-898A-78C4436BB78D}

============== Running Processes ===============

C:\Windows\system32\wininit.exe

C:\Windows\system32\lsm.exe

C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k DcomLaunch

C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k RPCSS

C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted

C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs

C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted

C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\IMFsrv.exe

C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCORE64.EXE

C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService

C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE

C:\Windows\system32\ctfmon.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\IMF.exe

C:\Windows\system32\DllHost.exe

C:\Windows\system32\DllHost.exe

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cmd.exe

C:\Windows\system32\conhost.exe

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cscript.exe

C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe

============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============

mURLSearchHooks: H - No File

BHO: Adobe PDF Link Helper: {18df081c-e8ad-4283-a596-fa578c2ebdc3} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll

BHO: {687578b9-7132-4a7a-80e4-30ee31099e03} - No File

BHO: Java Plug-In SSV Helper: {761497bb-d6f0-462c-b6eb-d4daf1d92d43} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\ssv.dll

BHO: avast! WebRep: {8e5e2654-ad2d-48bf-ac2d-d17f00898d06} - C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswWebRepIE.dll

BHO: Java Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\jp2ssv.dll

TB: {687578b9-7132-4a7a-80e4-30ee31099e03} - No File

TB: avast! WebRep: {8e5e2654-ad2d-48bf-ac2d-d17f00898d06} - C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswWebRepIE.dll

uRun: [Google Update] "C:\Users\OnToYou_Fuckaz\AppData\Local\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c

uRun: [Advanced SystemCare 5] "C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5\ASCTray.exe" /AutoStart

mRun: [avast] "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\avastUI.exe" /nogui

mRun: [iObit Malware Fighter] "C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\IMF.exe" /autostart

mPolicies-system: EnableUIADesktopToggle = 0 (0x0)

mPolicies-system: EnableVirtualization = 0 (0x0)

mPolicies-system: DontDisplayLockedUserId = 0 (0x0)

mPolicies-system: DisableCAD = 1 (0x1)

IE: {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - {48E73304-E1D6-4330-914C-F5F514E3486C} - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll

IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503} - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL

DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.7.0/jinstall-1_7_0_04-windows-i586.cab

DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0017-0000-0004-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.7.0/jinstall-1_7_0_04-windows-i586.cab

DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.7.0/jinstall-1_7_0_04-windows-i586.cab

TCP: DhcpNameServer = 10.0.0.138

TCP: Interfaces\{17F9D614-CF88-4698-9BCA-4FBABC317E02} : DhcpNameServer = 10.0.0.138

TCP: Interfaces\{B994260D-AAA0-471B-A0CC-597862F99154} : DhcpNameServer = 10.0.0.138

TCP: Interfaces\{B994260D-AAA0-471B-A0CC-597862F99154}\74C6F62616C60274F63737960702055726C6963602143636563737 : DhcpNameServer = 139.130.4.4 203.50.2.71

BHO-X64: Adobe PDF Link Helper: {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll

BHO-X64: AcroIEHelperStub - No File

BHO-X64: {687578b9-7132-4a7a-80e4-30ee31099e03} - No File

BHO-X64: uTorrentControl2 - No File

BHO-X64: Java Plug-In SSV Helper: {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\ssv.dll

BHO-X64: avast! WebRep: {8E5E2654-AD2D-48bf-AC2D-D17F00898D06} - C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswWebRepIE.dll

BHO-X64: Java Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\jp2ssv.dll

TB-X64: {687578b9-7132-4a7a-80e4-30ee31099e03} - No File

TB-X64: avast! WebRep: {8E5E2654-AD2D-48bf-AC2D-D17F00898D06} - C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswWebRepIE.dll

mRun-x64: [avast] "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\avastUI.exe" /nogui

mRun-x64: [iObit Malware Fighter] "C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\IMF.exe" /autostart

============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============

R0 aswNdis;avast! Firewall NDIS Filter Service;C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\aswNdis.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\aswNdis.sys [?]

R0 aswNdis2;avast! Firewall Core Firewall Service;C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswNdis2.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswNdis2.sys [?]

R2 !SASCORE;SAS Core Service;C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCore64.exe [2011-8-12 140672]

R2 IMFservice;IMF Service;C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\IMFsrv.exe [2012-5-10 821592]

R3 yukonw7;NDIS6.2 Miniport Driver for Marvell Yukon Ethernet Controller;C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\yk62x64.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\yk62x64.sys [?]

S1 aswFW;avast! TDI Firewall driver;C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswFW.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswFW.sys [?]

S1 aswKbd;aswKbd;C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswKbd.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswKbd.sys [?]

S1 aswSnx;aswSnx;C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswSnx.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswSnx.sys [?]

S1 aswSP;aswSP;C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys [?]

S1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV;C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sasdifsv64.sys [2011-7-23 14928]

S1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL;C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\saskutil64.sys [2011-7-13 12368]

S2 AdobeARMservice;Adobe Acrobat Update Service;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe [2012-1-3 63928]

S2 AdvancedSystemCareService5;Advanced SystemCare Service 5;C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5\ASCService.exe [2012-2-22 913752]

S2 aswFsBlk;aswFsBlk;C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswFsBlk.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswFsBlk.sys [?]

S2 aswMonFlt;aswMonFlt;\??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswMonFlt.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswMonFlt.sys [?]

S2 avast! Antivirus;avast! Antivirus;C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastSvc.exe [2012-3-19 44768]

S2 avast! Firewall;avast! Firewall;C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\afwServ.exe [2012-3-19 134920]

S2 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32;Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X86;C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe [2010-3-18 130384]

S2 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_64;Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X64;C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe [2010-3-18 138576]

S2 FreemakeVideoCapture;FreemakeVideoCapture;"C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake\CaptureLib\CaptureLibService.exe" --> C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake\CaptureLib\CaptureLibService.exe [?]

S2 yksvc;Marvell Yukon Service;C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k yksvcs [2009-7-14 20992]

S3 dmvsc;dmvsc;C:\Windows\system32\drivers\dmvsc.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\drivers\dmvsc.sys [?]

S3 FileMonitor;FileMonitor;C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\Drivers\win7_amd64\FileMonitor.sys [2012-5-10 21384]

S3 netw5v64;Intel® Wireless WiFi Link 5000 Series Adapter Driver for Windows Vista 64 Bit;C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\netw5v64.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\netw5v64.sys [?]

S3 RegFilter;RegFilter;C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\Drivers\win7_amd64\RegFilter.sys [2012-5-10 33184]

S3 SkLaggProtocol;Marvell Link Aggregation Protocol;C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\yk62x64l.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\yk62x64l.sys [?]

S3 SkVlanProtocol;Marvell VLAN Protocol;C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\yk62x64v.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\yk62x64v.sys [?]

S3 Synth3dVsc;Synth3dVsc;C:\Windows\system32\drivers\synth3dvsc.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\drivers\synth3dvsc.sys [?]

S3 terminpt;Microsoft Remote Desktop Input Driver;C:\Windows\system32\drivers\terminpt.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\drivers\terminpt.sys [?]

S3 TsUsbFlt;TsUsbFlt;C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tsusbflt.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tsusbflt.sys [?]

S3 TsUsbGD;Remote Desktop Generic USB Device;C:\Windows\system32\drivers\TsUsbGD.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\drivers\TsUsbGD.sys [?]

S3 tsusbhub;tsusbhub;C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tsusbhub.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tsusbhub.sys [?]

S3 UrlFilter;UrlFilter;C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\Drivers\win7_amd64\UrlFilter.sys [2012-5-10 21872]

=============== Created Last 30 ================

2012-05-19 06:55:35 -------- d-----w- C:\Users\OnToYou_Fuckaz\AppData\Roaming\IObit

2012-05-18 01:31:03 -------- d-----w- C:\perflogs

2012-05-17 15:05:39 -------- d-----w- C:\Users\OnToYou_Fuckaz\AppData\Local\Google

2012-05-16 10:09:28 -------- d-----w- C:\Program Files (x86)\Oracle

2012-05-16 10:08:52 772504 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\npDeployJava1.dll

2012-05-11 03:10:05 -------- d-----w- C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes

2012-05-11 03:10:03 24904 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mbam.sys

2012-05-11 03:10:02 -------- d-----w- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

2012-05-09 12:05:21 75120 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\partmgr.sys

2012-05-09 12:05:16 1544704 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\DWrite.dll

2012-05-09 12:05:16 1077248 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\DWrite.dll

2012-05-09 12:05:11 5559664 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\ntoskrnl.exe

2012-05-09 12:05:09 3146240 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\win32k.sys

2012-05-09 12:05:07 3968368 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ntkrnlpa.exe

2012-05-09 12:05:07 3913072 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ntoskrnl.exe

2012-05-09 12:04:30 1918320 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\tcpip.sys

2012-05-09 12:01:58 1732096 ----a-w- C:\Program Files\Windows Journal\NBDoc.DLL

2012-05-09 12:01:57 936960 ----a-w- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\ink\journal.dll

2012-05-09 12:01:57 1367552 ----a-w- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\ink\journal.dll

2012-05-09 12:01:56 1402880 ----a-w- C:\Program Files\Windows Journal\JNWDRV.dll

2012-05-09 12:01:56 1393664 ----a-w- C:\Program Files\Windows Journal\JNTFiltr.dll

==================== Find3M ====================

2012-04-04 08:47:02 687504 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\deployJava1.dll

2012-03-07 00:15:19 41184 ----a-w- C:\Windows\avastSS.scr

2012-03-07 00:04:31 141144 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\aswFW.sys

2012-03-07 00:04:06 819032 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\aswSnx.sys

2012-03-07 00:03:29 258904 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\aswNdis2.sys

2012-03-07 00:02:45 28504 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\aswKbd.sys

2012-03-07 00:02:20 53080 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\aswRdr2.sys

2012-03-07 00:01:52 69976 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\aswMonFlt.sys

2012-03-06 23:44:51 12368 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\aswNdis.sys

2012-03-01 06:46:16 23408 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\fs_rec.sys

2012-03-01 06:38:27 220672 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\wintrust.dll

2012-03-01 06:33:50 81408 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\imagehlp.dll

2012-03-01 06:28:47 5120 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\wmi.dll

2012-03-01 05:37:41 172544 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\wintrust.dll

2012-03-01 05:33:23 159232 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\imagehlp.dll

2012-03-01 05:29:16 5120 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\wmi.dll

2012-02-28 06:56:48 2311168 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\jscript9.dll

2012-02-28 06:49:56 1390080 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\wininet.dll

2012-02-28 06:48:57 1493504 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\inetcpl.cpl

2012-02-28 06:42:55 2382848 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.tlb

2012-02-28 01:18:55 1799168 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\jscript9.dll

2012-02-28 01:11:21 1427456 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\inetcpl.cpl

2012-02-28 01:11:07 1127424 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\wininet.dll

2012-02-28 01:03:16 2382848 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\mshtml.tlb

2012-02-23 04:24:50 24408 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\RegistryDefragBootTime.exe

2012-02-22 23:18:36 279656 ------w- C:\Windows\System32\MpSigStub.exe

============= FINISH: 15:49:57.09 ===============

Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.24

Windows 7 x64 (UAC is enabled)

Internet Explorer 9

``````````````````````````````

Antivirus/Firewall Check:

Windows Security Center service is not running! This report may not be accurate!

avast! Internet Security

WMI entry may not exist for antivirus; attempting automatic update.

```````````````````````````````

Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:

JavaFX 2.1.0

Java 7 Update 4

Out of date Java installed!

Adobe Reader X (10.1.3)

````````````````````````````````

Process Check:

objlist.exe by Laurent

IObit IObit Malware Fighter IMFsrv.exe

``````````End of Log````````````

UNLESS SPECIFICALLY INSTRUCTED, DO NOT POST THIS LOG.

IF REQUESTED, ZIP IT UP & ATTACH IT

DDS (Ver_2011-08-26.01)

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Boot Device: \Device\HarddiskVolume1

Install Date: 12/02/2012 10:29:33 PM

System Uptime: 21/05/2012 2:42:29 PM (1 hours ago)

Motherboard: Intel Corporation | | SANTA ROSA CRB

Processor: Intel® Core2 Duo CPU T5550 @ 1.83GHz | U2E1 | 1828/mhz

==== Disk Partitions =========================

C: is FIXED (NTFS) - 146 GiB total, 120.007 GiB free.

D: is CDROM ()

==== Disabled Device Manager Items =============

Class GUID: {4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}

Description: Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4222&SUBSYS_10408086&REV_02\4&19E32F3C&0&00E1

Manufacturer: Intel Corporation

Name: Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection

PNP Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4222&SUBSYS_10408086&REV_02\4&19E32F3C&0&00E1

Service: netw5v64

Class GUID: {4d36e97d-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}

Description: Microsoft Virtual Drive Enumerator Driver

Device ID: ROOT\VDRVROOT\0000

Manufacturer: (Standard system devices)

Name: Microsoft Virtual Drive Enumerator Driver

PNP Device ID: ROOT\VDRVROOT\0000

Service: vdrvroot

Class GUID: {8ECC055D-047F-11D1-A537-0000F8753ED1}

Description: Security Processor Loader Driver

Device ID: ROOT\LEGACY_SPLDR\0000

Manufacturer:

Name: Security Processor Loader Driver

PNP Device ID: ROOT\LEGACY_SPLDR\0000

Service: spldr

Class GUID:

Description: Biometric Coprocessor

Device ID: USB\VID_0483&PID_2016\5&1A6C9A22&0&1

Manufacturer:

Name: Biometric Coprocessor

PNP Device ID: USB\VID_0483&PID_2016\5&1A6C9A22&0&1

Service:

Class GUID:

Description:

Device ID: ACPI\TOS1900\2&DABA3FF&2

Manufacturer:

Name:

PNP Device ID: ACPI\TOS1900\2&DABA3FF&2

Service:

Class GUID:

Description:

Device ID: ACPI\TOS1901\2&DABA3FF&2

Manufacturer:

Name:

PNP Device ID: ACPI\TOS1901\2&DABA3FF&2

Service:

Class GUID:

Description:

Device ID: ACPI\TOS6205\2&DABA3FF&2

Manufacturer:

Name:

PNP Device ID: ACPI\TOS6205\2&DABA3FF&2

Service:

Class GUID:

Description: Mass Storage Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_104C&DEV_803B&SUBSYS_FF101179&REV_00\4&6AD4B7A&0&32F0

Manufacturer:

Name: Mass Storage Controller

PNP Device ID: PCI\VEN_104C&DEV_803B&SUBSYS_FF101179&REV_00\4&6AD4B7A&0&32F0

Service:

==== System Restore Points ===================

No restore point in system.

==== Installed Programs ======================

Update for Microsoft Office 2007 (KB2508958)

Adobe Flash Player 11 ActiveX

Adobe Reader X (10.1.3)

Advanced SystemCare 5

µTorrent

avast! Internet Security

GOM Player

Google Chrome

IObit Malware Fighter

Java Auto Updater

Java 7 Update 4

JavaFX 2.1.0

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.61.0.1400

Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)

Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007

Microsoft Office File Validation Add-In

Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007

Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2007

Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007

Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007

Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007

Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007

Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007

Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)

Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007

Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007

Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161

Protected Folder

Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2518870)

Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2572078)

Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2604121)

Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2633870)

Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2656351)

Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2656368)

Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2656405)

Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2596672) 32-Bit Edition

Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2596785) 32-Bit Edition

Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2596792) 32-Bit Edition

Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2596871) 32-Bit Edition

Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2596880) 32-Bit Edition

Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2597162) 32-Bit Edition

Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2597969) 32-Bit Edition

Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2598041) 32-Bit Edition

Security Update for Microsoft Office Excel 2007 (KB2597161) 32-Bit Edition

Security Update for Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 (KB2596764) 32-Bit Edition

Security Update for Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 (KB2596912) 32-Bit Edition

Security Update for Microsoft Office Word 2007 (KB2596917) 32-Bit Edition

Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB967642)

Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2468871)

Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2533523)

Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2600217)

uTorrentControl2 Toolbar

WinPcap 4.1.2

Part 2

==== Event Viewer Messages From Past Week ========

21/05/2012 2:49:05 PM, Error: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM [10005] - DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service WSearch with arguments "" in order to run the server: {9E175B6D-F52A-11D8-B9A5-505054503030}

21/05/2012 2:45:48 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The Network List Service service depends on the Network Location Awareness service which failed to start because of the following error: The dependency service or group failed to start.

21/05/2012 2:45:47 PM, Error: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM [10005] - DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service WSearch with arguments "" in order to run the server: {7D096C5F-AC08-4F1F-BEB7-5C22C517CE39}

21/05/2012 2:45:45 PM, Error: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM [10005] - DCOM got error "1068" attempting to start the service netprofm with arguments "" in order to run the server: {A47979D2-C419-11D9-A5B4-001185AD2B89}

21/05/2012 2:45:45 PM, Error: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM [10005] - DCOM got error "1068" attempting to start the service netman with arguments "" in order to run the server: {BA126AD1-2166-11D1-B1D0-00805FC1270E}

21/05/2012 2:45:44 PM, Error: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM [10005] - DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service EventSystem with arguments "" in order to run the server: {1BE1F766-5536-11D1-B726-00C04FB926AF}

21/05/2012 2:45:38 PM, Error: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM [10005] - DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service ShellHWDetection with arguments "" in order to run the server: {DD522ACC-F821-461A-A407-50B198B896DC}

21/05/2012 2:42:56 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7026] - The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load: aswFW aswKbd aswRdr aswSnx aswSP aswTdi CSC DfsC discache NetBIOS NetBT nsiproxy Psched rdbss SASDIFSV SASKUTIL spldr tdx vdrvroot Wanarpv6 WfpLwf ws2ifsl

21/05/2012 2:42:55 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7023] - The Windows Defender service terminated with the following error: The system cannot find the file specified.

21/05/2012 2:42:55 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The Workstation service depends on the Network Store Interface Service service which failed to start because of the following error: The dependency service or group failed to start.

21/05/2012 2:42:55 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The SMB MiniRedirector Wrapper and Engine service depends on the Redirected Buffering Sub Sysytem service which failed to start because of the following error: A device attached to the system is not functioning.

21/05/2012 2:42:55 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The SMB 2.0 MiniRedirector service depends on the SMB MiniRedirector Wrapper and Engine service which failed to start because of the following error: The dependency service or group failed to start.

21/05/2012 2:42:55 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The SMB 1.x MiniRedirector service depends on the SMB MiniRedirector Wrapper and Engine service which failed to start because of the following error: The dependency service or group failed to start.

21/05/2012 2:42:55 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The Network Location Awareness service depends on the Network Store Interface Service service which failed to start because of the following error: The dependency service or group failed to start.

21/05/2012 2:42:55 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The Network Connections service depends on the Network Store Interface Service service which failed to start because of the following error: The dependency service or group failed to start.

21/05/2012 2:42:51 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper service depends on the NetBT service which failed to start because of the following error: A device attached to the system is not functioning.

21/05/2012 2:42:51 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The Network Store Interface Service service depends on the NSI proxy service driver. service which failed to start because of the following error: A device attached to the system is not functioning.

21/05/2012 2:42:51 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The DNS Client service depends on the NetIO Legacy TDI Support Driver service which failed to start because of the following error: A device attached to the system is not functioning.

21/05/2012 2:42:51 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The DHCP Client service depends on the NetIO Legacy TDI Support Driver service which failed to start because of the following error: A device attached to the system is not functioning.

19/05/2012 7:31:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 246 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:31:12 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 245 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:30:42 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 244 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:30:35 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 243 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:30:05 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 242 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:29:34 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 241 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:29:04 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 240 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:28:34 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 239 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:28:04 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 238 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:27:34 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 237 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:27:04 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 236 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:26:34 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 235 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:26:04 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 234 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:25:34 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 233 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:25:04 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 232 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:24:34 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 231 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:24:04 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 230 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:23:34 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 229 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:23:04 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 228 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:22:34 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 227 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:22:04 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 226 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:21:34 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 225 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:21:04 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 224 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:20:34 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 223 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:20:04 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 222 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:19:34 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 221 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:19:04 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 220 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:18:34 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 219 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:18:04 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 218 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:17:34 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 217 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:17:04 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 216 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:16:34 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 215 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:16:04 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 214 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:15:34 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 213 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:15:04 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 212 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:14:34 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 211 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:14:04 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 210 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:13:34 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 209 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:13:04 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 208 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:12:34 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 207 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:12:04 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 206 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:11:34 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 205 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:11:04 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 204 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:10:34 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 203 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:10:04 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 202 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:09:34 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 201 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:09:04 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 200 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:08:34 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 199 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:08:04 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 198 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:07:34 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 197 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:07:04 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 196 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:06:34 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 195 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:06:04 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 194 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:05:34 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 193 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:05:04 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 192 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:04:34 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 191 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:04:04 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 190 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:03:34 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 189 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:03:04 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 188 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:02:34 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 187 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:02:26 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 186 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:02:04 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 185 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:01:34 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 184 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:01:04 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 183 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:00:34 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 182 time(s).

19/05/2012 7:00:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 181 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:59:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 180 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:59:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 179 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:58:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 178 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:58:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 177 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:57:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 176 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:57:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 175 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:56:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 174 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:56:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 173 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:55:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 172 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:55:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 171 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:54:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 170 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:54:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 169 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:53:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 168 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:53:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 167 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:52:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 166 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:52:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 165 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:51:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 164 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:51:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 163 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:50:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 162 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:50:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 161 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:49:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 160 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:49:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 159 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:48:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 158 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:48:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 157 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:47:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 156 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:47:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 155 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:46:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 154 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:46:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 153 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:45:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 152 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:45:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 151 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:44:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 150 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:44:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 149 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:43:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 148 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:43:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 147 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:42:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 146 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:42:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 145 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:41:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 144 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:41:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 143 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:40:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 142 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:40:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 141 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:39:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 140 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:39:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 139 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:38:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 138 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:38:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 137 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:37:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 136 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:37:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 135 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:36:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 134 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:36:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 133 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:35:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 132 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:35:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 131 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:34:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 130 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:34:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 129 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:33:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 128 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:33:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 127 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:32:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 126 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:32:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 125 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:31:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 124 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:31:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 123 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:30:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 122 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:30:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 121 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:29:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 120 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:29:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 119 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:28:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 118 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:28:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 117 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:27:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 116 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:27:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 115 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:26:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 114 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:26:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 113 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:25:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 112 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:25:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 111 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:24:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 110 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:24:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 109 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:23:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 108 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:23:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 107 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:22:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 106 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:22:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 105 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:21:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 104 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:21:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 103 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:21:05 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 102 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:20:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 101 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:20:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 100 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:19:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 99 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:19:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 98 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:18:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 97 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:18:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 96 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:17:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 95 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:17:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 94 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:16:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 93 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:16:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 92 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:15:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 91 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:15:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 90 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:14:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 89 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:14:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 88 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:13:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 87 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:13:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 86 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:12:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 85 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:12:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 84 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:11:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 83 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:11:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 82 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:10:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 81 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:10:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 80 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:09:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 79 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:09:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 78 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:08:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 77 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:08:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 76 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:07:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 75 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:07:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 74 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:06:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 73 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:06:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 72 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:05:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 71 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:05:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 70 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:04:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 69 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:04:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 68 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:03:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 67 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:03:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 66 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:02:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 65 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:02:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 64 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:01:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 63 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:01:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 62 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:01:04 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 61 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:00:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 60 time(s).

19/05/2012 6:00:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 59 time(s).

19/05/2012 5:59:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 58 time(s).

19/05/2012 5:59:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 57 time(s).

19/05/2012 5:58:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 56 time(s).

19/05/2012 5:58:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 55 time(s).

19/05/2012 5:57:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 54 time(s).

19/05/2012 5:57:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 53 time(s).

19/05/2012 5:56:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 52 time(s).

19/05/2012 5:56:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 51 time(s).

19/05/2012 5:55:45 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 50 time(s).

19/05/2012 5:55:16 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 49 time(s).

19/05/2012 5:54:46 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 48 time(s).

19/05/2012 5:40:03 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 40 time(s).

19/05/2012 5:36:41 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 39 time(s).

19/05/2012 5:35:33 AM, Error: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM [10005] - DCOM got error "1053" attempting to start the service WSearch with arguments "" in order to run the server: {9E175B6D-F52A-11D8-B9A5-505054503030}

19/05/2012 5:31:35 PM, Error: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM [10001] - Unable to start a DCOM Server: {F87B28F1-DA9A-4F35-8EC0-800EFCF26B83} as /. The error: "5" Happened while starting this command: C:\Windows\System32\slui.exe -Embedding

19/05/2012 4:54:59 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 38 time(s).

19/05/2012 4:46:12 PM, Error: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting [1001] - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000019 (0x0000000000000020, 0xfffff8a0021ee3c0, 0xfffff8a0021ee7f0, 0x000000000543040c). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 051912-26067-01.

19/05/2012 11:39:37 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7026] - The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load: aswKbd aswSnx aswSP aswTdi discache SASDIFSV SASKUTIL spldr vdrvroot Wanarpv6

19/05/2012 11:39:34 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7003] - The Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) service depends the following service: RasMan. This service might not be installed.

19/05/2012 11:39:22 PM, Error: i8042prt [40] - An error occurred while trying to acquire the device ID of the mouse

19/05/2012 11:36:53 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The Diagnostic Service Host service failed to start due to the following error: A privilege that the service requires to function properly does not exist in the service account configuration. You may use the Services Microsoft Management Console (MMC) snap-in (services.msc) and the Local Security Settings MMC snap-in (secpol.msc) to view the service configuration and the account configuration.

19/05/2012 11:36:27 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 11 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:36:27 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7024] - The Windows Search service terminated with service-specific error %%-2147218174.

19/05/2012 11:35:56 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 10 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:33:30 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 9 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:33:10 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 8 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:33:07 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 7 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:32:55 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 6 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:32:48 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 5 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:29:45 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 4 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:29:30 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 3 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:29:00 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7031] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 2 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 30000 milliseconds: Restart the service.

19/05/2012 11:28:29 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7031] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 30000 milliseconds: Restart the service.

19/05/2012 11:27:42 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7026] - The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load: vdrvroot Wanarpv6

19/05/2012 11:27:18 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7023] - The Marvell Yukon Service service terminated with the following error: The system cannot find the file specified.

Part 3

19/05/2012 11:22:37 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 37 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:22:00 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 36 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:21:57 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 35 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:21:42 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 34 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:19:34 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 33 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:19:33 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 32 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:18:08 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 31 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:18:04 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 30 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:16:59 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 29 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:16:58 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 28 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:16:56 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 27 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:16:54 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 26 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:16:53 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 25 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:16:40 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 24 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:16:39 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 23 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:16:35 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 22 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:16:31 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 21 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:16:28 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 20 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:16:11 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 19 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:14:12 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 18 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:14:06 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 17 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:14:05 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 16 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:14:03 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 15 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:14:01 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 14 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:13:53 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 13 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:13:48 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 12 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:11:42 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7009] - A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the Windows Search service to connect.

19/05/2012 11:11:42 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The Windows Search service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.

19/05/2012 11:11:31 PM, Error: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM [10005] - DCOM got error "1053" attempting to start the service WSearch with arguments "" in order to run the server: {7D096C5F-AC08-4F1F-BEB7-5C22C517CE39}

19/05/2012 11:05:04 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 47 time(s).

19/05/2012 11:04:16 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 46 time(s).

19/05/2012 10:57:10 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7023] - The Block Level Backup Engine Service service terminated with the following error: %%-2147024713

19/05/2012 10:49:51 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 45 time(s).

19/05/2012 10:39:11 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 44 time(s).

19/05/2012 10:38:20 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 43 time(s).

19/05/2012 10:21:31 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 42 time(s).

19/05/2012 10:21:00 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 41 time(s).

18/05/2012 7:01:20 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 371 time(s).

18/05/2012 7:00:53 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 370 time(s).

18/05/2012 7:00:23 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 369 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:59:53 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 368 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:59:23 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 367 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:58:53 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 366 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:58:23 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 365 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:57:53 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 364 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:57:23 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 363 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:56:53 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 362 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:56:23 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 361 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:55:53 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 360 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:55:23 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 359 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:54:53 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 358 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:54:23 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 357 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:53:53 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 356 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:53:23 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 355 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:52:53 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 354 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:52:23 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 353 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:51:53 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 352 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:51:23 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 351 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:50:53 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 350 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:50:23 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 349 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:49:53 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 348 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:49:23 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 347 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:48:53 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 346 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:48:23 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 345 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:47:53 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 344 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:47:23 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 343 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:46:53 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 342 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:46:23 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 341 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:45:53 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 340 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:45:23 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 339 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:44:53 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 338 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:44:23 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 337 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:43:53 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 336 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:43:23 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 335 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:42:53 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 334 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:42:23 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 333 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:41:55 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 332 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:41:23 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 331 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:40:53 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 330 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:40:35 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 329 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:40:32 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 328 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:40:27 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 327 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:40:23 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 326 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:39:54 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 325 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:39:23 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 324 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:38:53 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 323 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:38:23 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 322 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:37:53 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 321 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:37:37 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 320 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:37:07 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 319 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:36:37 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 318 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:36:07 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 317 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:35:37 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 316 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:35:07 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 315 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:34:37 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 314 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:34:10 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 313 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:33:37 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 312 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:33:07 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 311 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:32:37 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 310 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:32:07 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 309 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:31:37 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 308 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:31:07 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 307 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:30:37 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 306 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:30:07 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 305 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:29:37 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 304 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:29:07 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 303 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:28:38 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 302 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:28:07 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 301 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:27:37 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 300 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:27:07 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 299 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:26:37 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 298 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:26:07 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 297 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:25:37 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 296 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:25:07 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 295 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:24:37 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 294 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:24:07 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 293 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:23:37 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 292 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:23:07 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 291 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:22:37 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 290 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:22:07 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 289 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:21:37 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 288 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:21:08 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 287 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:20:38 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 286 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:20:07 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 285 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:19:37 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 284 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:19:07 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 283 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:18:38 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 282 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:18:08 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 281 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:17:37 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 280 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:17:08 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 279 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:16:38 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 278 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:16:07 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 277 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:15:37 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 276 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:15:07 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 275 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:14:38 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 274 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:14:07 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 273 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:13:37 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 272 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:13:07 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 271 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:12:37 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 270 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:12:08 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 269 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:11:38 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 268 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:11:07 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 267 time(s).

18/05/2012 6:10:38 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 266 time(s).

Don't be concerned about the Secunia scan. Just make sure that you keep all your programs up to date.

Update Your Java (JRE)

Old versions of Java have vulnerabilities that malware can use to infect your system.

First Verify your Java Version

If there are any other version(s) installed then update now.

Get the new version (if needed)

If your version is out of date install the newest version of the Sun Java Runtime Environment.

Note: UNCHECK any pre-checked toolbar and/or software offered with the Java update. The pre-checked toolbars/software are not part of the Java update.

Be sure to close ALL open web browsers before starting the installation.

Remove any old versions

1. Download JavaRa and unzip the file to your Desktop.

2. Open JavaRA.exe and choose Remove Older Versions

3. Once complete exit JavaRA.

Additional Note: The Java Quick Starter (JQS.exe) adds a service to improve the initial startup time of Java applets and applications. To disable the JQS service if you don't want to use it, go to Start > Control Panel > Java > Advanced > Miscellaneous and uncheck the box for Java Quick Starter. Click OK and reboot your computer.

Archived