IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Performance of ASC with Antivirus beta!

I am very pleased with the performance of ASC with Antivirus beta! It operates just as smooth and efficient as v5 but is now even better with the added antivirus! I think I am most pleased with the fact that I would not have so many different programs installed and running, and with this, everything that I need is all in one package! When the final is released, I would definitely keep it, whether the license is offered to some at no charge or if there would be extra cost. It is so worth it! Cheers to IObit!

I am very pleased with the performance of ASC with Antivirus beta! It operates just as smooth and efficient as v5 but is now even better with the added antivirus! I think I am most pleased with the fact that I would not have so many different programs installed and running, and with this, everything that I need is all in one package! When the final is released, I would definitely keep it, whether the license is offered to some at no charge or if there would be extra cost. It is so worth it! Cheers to IObit

Archived