IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

battlefield 3 confusion!!

alright so i got gamebooster and decided to try and boost bf3, but im kinda unsure how to boost it with battlelog and all. I put bf3.exe and origin into the gamebox, and when i launch it i dont notice any difference. it also says that gamebooster is returning to normal mode when battlelog pops up and im not sure what that means either... Thanks for any help!!!

I had the same problem as you but I managed to solve it.

1st - Download this standalone available here

http://bf3.realmware.co.uk/battlelog-standalone/downloads

2nd - After installation, add it to GameBooster ONLY (do not start or press boost).

3rd - Before boosting the Standalone launch Origin. Logon to Origin and close window (Origin will go to system tray).

4th - Once Origin goes to system tray, select the Standalone and press "Boost and Launch". Log in to your account and play.

5th - Enjoy your boosted (thanks I:smile:bit) BF3

P.S. - Do not misjudge the Standalone, it's legit and legal. All it does is the same as Origin launching the

game via any browser with the advantage of not having an open browser sucking up resources out of your CPU.

Archived