IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I do NOT want GB to close an app. How do I do?

Hey there,

I've been looking for that for about half an hour, and I cannot manage to find the answer.

I'm using Panda Antivirus on my laptop (not this PC), and I do NOT want GameBooster to close it when going into game mode (there are issues when unboosting...).

I noticed there were checkboxes. I tried to leave them unchecked or check them, nothing changed. My antivirus is always closing when going into game mode.

Can someone help me please?

Thank you,

Jeff

Hi Shokaah, welcometo IObit Forum! :grin:

Exit Game Booster, go to the following folder: C:\ProgramData\IObit\Game Booster 3

Open ServiceWhiteList.txt and ProcessWhiteList.txt files with Notepad and add the relevant services and/or processes of your security/antivirus software to the files and save.

Restart Game Booster, your security/Antivirus software will not be turned off when you Start Boost.

Cheers.

On GB's main window, click CONFIGURE and check under NON WINDOWS SERVICES if you may untick the AV box, I think you can do it from there thus preventing GameBooster from shutting down your AV. Don't foget to click APPLY after disabling the AV box.

Lol, sorry for barging in enoskype. Pls Shookah, disregard my suggestion.

OK guys,

I've tried again, and that didn't work :/

The process that must be kept alive is "PSANHost". It's listed under "SYSTEM" user. I've added "PSANHost.exe" in ProcessWhiteList.txt and "PSANHost" in ServiceWhiteList.txt.

But as soon as I go into Game Mode in Game Booster, the process PSANHost is instantly killed. I don't know what to do...

Again, thank you for your answers :)

• 4 weeks later...

I am de-linking this... Cicely's next post has the proper link.

Hi cavebear,

If you have not installed Game Booster 3.5 beta on your computer, please download it from the link below to see how it works. Please see the link in post #13

Thanks in advance.;-)

Hi Shokaah,

Would you please make some screenshots of GB 3.5 beta Configure screen and then send them to us for further check?

Here are the instructions:

1. Run Panda Antivirus

2. Click Configure button at the bottom left of GameBox screen of GB3.

3. Click Maximize icon on the top right of the screen. Here is a screenshot for your reference.

4. Click "Processes" to show the whole list under it and then make a screenshot of the list.

5. Use the same way to make screenshots of "Unnecessary Services" screen, "Non-Windows Services" screen and "Others" screen separately.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Thanks in advance! ;-)

Archived