IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Problem with GB and Motherboard

Hi,

I decided to try gamebooster yesterday and it´s giving me some weird readings on my MoBo software.

I have an Asus Sabertooth P67 and hence have installed the Asus Suite so it can control the temps on the hotspots present in the Thermal Armor.

Now, when running Gamebooster 3.5 (the new BETA) it doesn´t close the suite but I think it´s closing services related to it since I get temp readings of -20 to -60 on my MoBo!!

Is this a know issue and anyone knows (if they have experienced it) what services do I need to put on the whitelist so it doesn´t ***** up the suite?

I know for sure the MoBo is not at -60º ofc but still would like to avoid this problem since it´s constantly firing alerts.

Thanks for the time

mobo temps

Hi Agent E USA,

not really my area but try this,

WithOut GB running

open windows task manager(Ctrl+Alt+delete)

select Services,

click on PID, this will sort them into numerical order, list the numbers

you only get them if the service is running.

minimize WTM.

run GB,

maximise wtm and see whats gone

its handy that you can see the name/description then whitelist your asus services

Roy

Archived