IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

HP Wireless printer goes off line

I have just bought and setup up a HP7510 wireless printer. The problem is, is that when I have used the Game booster I can't access the printer. I have checked the settings and I cannot see anything that the game booster has done to turn off anything. To get it back and printing I have to re-start my computer. I have Win7 64bit. Never had problems before with the Epson but that was linked with a USB cable. At a loss as to where to go now as I can't restart my comp until the process's I am doing have stopped, but I do need to print. A dilemma I want to resolve if possible

Thank for reading this

Thanks for your replies. I understand that it is suppose to turn it off to free memory etc. The problem is that it doesn't turn it back on. That is the dilemma and to enable it back to print I have to restart the computer. What I wanted to know is if it can't turn it back on I shall not use the software. If there is a way that I can get it to enable the printer after using Gamebooster I will be very happy

Hi lightmuncher

Have you checked if your printspooler is set to be started and automatic in services.msc

By the way it is much faster to start it in services than to restart the computer.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. Perhaps it is a bug if it possibly can't start it through a wireless connection?

Thanks for your replies. I understand that it is suppose to turn it off to free memory etc. The problem is that it doesn't turn it back on. That is the dilemma and to enable it back to print I have to restart the computer. What I wanted to know is if it can't turn it back on I shall not use the software. If there is a way that I can get it to enable the printer after using Gamebooster I will be very happy

Archived