IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Smart DefragV2.4怎么没有“自动绕过SSD固态硬盘”选项?Smart DefragV2.4 why not "Automatically bypass SSD solid state drive" option?

fire with flame

您好!我是一名中国人,不知在IObit论坛里是否有懂中文的朋友可以帮到我...

我的疑问如题:Smart DefragV2.4怎么没有“自动绕过SSD固态硬盘”选项?

我不喜欢它整理SSD固态硬盘,因为这会让我的硬盘寿命打折扣。

若有朋友能帮到我,请在论坛即时回复或者发送邮件到: 编辑:>e-mail 删除<

非常感谢!

well.. I translate it...

My question : Why Smart DefragV2.4 does not have " automatically bypass the SSD solid state drives consolidation " option? I don't like the SSD solid state drives, as this will make my hard disk life reduced. If someone can help me, please reply in forums or send email to : EDIT:>e-mail deleted<

my English is very bad. Thank you for your patience!

thank you!!!

Hi fire with flame

They have changed the option in the settings to "don't display removable drives" I think. I still think that the program won't defrag SSD harddisks.

But perhaps they should keep the old option in the settings.

Is your computer a Solid State Drive - the C:\ I mean? Does it defrag it? Or does it just say that there is no need to defrag?

Cheers

solbjerg

My question : Why Smart DefragV2.4 does not have " automatically bypass the SSD solid state drives consolidation " option? I don't like the SSD solid state drives, as this will make my hard disk life reduced. If someone can help me, please reply in forums or send email to : EDIT:>e-mail deleted<

my English is very bad. Thank you for your patience!

thank you!!!

Hi, Mr Administrator!

Hi fire with flame

They have changed the option in the settings to "don't display removable drives" I think. I still think that the program won't defrag SSD harddisks.

But perhaps they should keep the old option in the settings.

Is your computer a Solid State Drive - the C:\ I mean? Does it defrag it? Or does it just say that there is no need to defrag?

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi! Mr Administrator:

I'm sorry that My expression was not clear.... but your response still have been a great help to me! Thank you very much!

Yes,the SSD harddisks were in my computer. I just don't know that whether the Smart Defrag V2.4 would defrag it or not. My view is...yeah..I just say that there is not necessary to defrag SSD harddisks.

But if you said that the "Smart Defrag V2.4" won't defrag SSD harddisks, I‘m very glad to hear this answer!Thank you for allaying my scruples!!

I see your ID is 太阳山 ,so can you speak Chinese? It would be nice if you talk with me in Chinses...You know my English is too bad~...

Hi fire with flame,

Smart Defrag V2.4 will display SSD under Volume, but the check-box of SSD can't be checked, so Smart Defrag won't defrag the SSD.

Please don't worry about it.:-)

Thank you for allaying my scruples!!

In my view ,I think it's harmful to SSD harddisks to derag the SSD harddisks.

So now,I won't worry about it defrag my SSD...

Thank you !!!

Hi fire with flame,

Smart Defrag V2.4 will display SSD under Volume, but the check-box of SSD can't be checked, so Smart Defrag won't defrag the SSD.

Please don't worry about it.:-)

It's obvious that you know what I said....thank you Mr.Cicely !

If the Smart Defrag V2.4 is defraged the SSD , it would be harmful to the service life of it....I mean.

Jesus Christ…Sorry my English is so poor!

Hi fire with flame

很抱歉我不講漢語。

「solbjerg」剛剛是我的小中文的農場的名字。

論壇是被講的英語

I am sorry I do not speak Chinese.

"solbjerg/太阳山 " is just the name of my small farm in Chinese.

The forum is English spoken

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi! Mr Administrator:

I'm sorry that My expression was not clear.... but your response still have been a great help to me! Thank you very much!

Yes,the SSD harddisks were in my computer. I just don't know that whether the Smart Defrag V2.4 would defrag it or not. My view is...yeah..I just say that there is not necessary to defrag SSD harddisks.

But if you said that the "Smart Defrag V2.4" won't defrag SSD harddisks, I‘m very glad to hear this answer!Thank you for allaying my scruples!!

I see your ID is 太阳山 ,so can you speak Chinese? It would be nice if you talk with me in Chinses...You know my English is too bad~...

Archived