IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

License code over and over again retype [FIXED]

I have purchased IObit Advance System Care programmes yesterday when the IObit Malware Fighter Pro Pro 5v. I got the License codes of two programs as it should through the mail. When I downloaded and installed the free version to upgrade it to Pro. Upgrading Malware Fighter went well, with Advance System Care 5v it seemed to go well, but when I wanted to use the features from the pro version I couldn't while I did have the license code entered and he is also correct. License manager says the status of Advance System Care is free.

Why I always have to give the license code over and over again?

Hi Kjet

Did you get the same license code for both programs??

Cheers

solbjerg

I have purchased IObit Advance System Care programmes yesterday when the IObit Malware Fighter Pro Pro 5v. I got the License codes of two programs as it should through the mail. When I downloaded and installed the free version to upgrade it to Pro. Upgrading Malware Fighter went well, with Advance System Care 5v it seemed to go well, but when I wanted to use the features from the pro version I couldn't while I did have the license code entered and he is also correct. License manager says the status of Advance System Care is free.

Why I always have to give the license code over and over again?

• 2 months later...

Hi jimgroberts.

I suspect that it wasn't a bug (perhaps Cicely used the wrong word?) but a corrupt install of the version you were using. By upgrading to the latest release the problem was fixed as the new install wasn't corrupt.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Archived