IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Customer Online Support Fail

I submitted this:

I have several problems. The free version was working well, so I decided to upgrade. Now, my computer is no longer overclocked (which it used to do automatically), and it keeps logging me out of web pages I wish to stay logged into (so I don't have to enter my information daily). On my husbands Laptop, also running Window 7, the ASC has completely slowed his computer down and frequently won't load web pages (he uses Safari).

Received this reply:

For your first concern, please do the steps below:

1) Have you tried the rescue function of Advanced SystemCare? If not, please use the rescue function of Advanced SystemCare after the issue is reproduced.

Open ASC 5>>click the button "Rescue" on the top>>choose one restore point (note: please set restore point to the time before the problem occurred)>>click the button "Undo Changes".

2) Please let us know the result, no matter it works or not, please send us the Log and Backup folders under the profile folder so that we can further look into the problem.

Usual path: %appdata%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare v5

Note: Please do not find the Log and Backup folders under the installation directory of Advanced SystemCare.

For your second concern, please try to follow the solution below:

1. Uninstall unnecessary programs through Advanced SystemCare v5>>Toolbox>>IObit Uninstaller.

2. Remove some unnecessary start up items through Advanced SystemCare v5>>Toolbox>>Startup Manager.

3. Delete unnecessary desktop icons.

4. Open Advanced SystemCare v5>>More>>Settings>>System Optimize>>choose the appropriate mode in Computer Optimization and Network Optimization>>click Apply and OK.

5. Reboot your computer, run Advanced SystemCare v5 again, and fix the issues it detected.

6. Go to ASC v5>>Toolbox>>Internet Booster. Use Internet Booster to optimize your internet connection.

Let us know if there is any further question.

_______

I had two problems and I received an email to fix them.

1. I did as requested, and it did not solve the problem. I even backed up to an earlier month and tried again, which did not solve the problem either.

2. I have no idea which programs are "unnecessary" to uninstall and/or turn off.

At this point. I want a total refund. I will be restoring my computers from original backup, and deleting this program (including the free version).

It is unfortunate that you do not have a phone customer support, as I've tried to summit the form 9 times with errors occurring and it not going through. It kept saying "must provide a recipient email" or "fill in every input which is marked" (which you have a spelling error in) both of which are done.

I am unable to summit this on the online support page.

Archived