IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Exercise

solbjerg

Hi

We were taking about exercise the other day in the stop smoking thread.

I then had the thought that if I took it up (the exercise) I might create a stampede that might cause casualties.

I can't really run after my hip operations, but nevertheless I can shuffle fairly fast about 10 km/h. People would see me and wonder why I was hurrying along that fast and begin to hurry too, as I heard people hurrying behind me I would take a look behind me and the people seeing that would see my contorted face and really start running from what they perceived was some sort of danger behind us that I was running from. All those people running full tilt in my direction would cause a stampede where a lot of people might get trampled - so I decided to abstain from that sort of exercise. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Archived