IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare v5 Pro Download & license

I was supposed to have downloaded Advanced SystemCare v5 Pro, sometime this morning, I believe. At least the money was withdrawn from my Debit Card, anyway.

I can't locate the Application (.exe file), I can't find the licensing code. or anything like that. I just knew that I should had have physically written down all that info, when it was on my screen during download, but i didn't.

Nowhere during the download, or at the end of the download, was I given an opportunity to register it. So when I went to the link to inquire about all of this, and it asked me to input my email addy, the response came back as a negative via a pop-up window.

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated

Welcome

Edit: Hi Cicely :smile:

I should have refreshed the page :roll: but I will leave this post for future reference

Welcome to the forum justaSeeker :smile:

I was supposed to have downloaded Advanced SystemCare v5 Pro, sometime this morning, I believe. At least the money was withdrawn from my Debit Card, anyway......

You did buy it through the IObit website ?

If yes, you should have already received an email from Avangate. That email contained your License code

If you can't find that then you can get a copy sent to the same email address by going to IObit - Retrieve License

....I can't locate the Application (.exe file).....

The Free version and the Pro version are the same download, your license code 'unlocks' the extra features of the Pro version.

You can always go to Advanced SystemCare @ MajorGeeks and download a copy from there.

....Nowhere during the download, or at the end of the download, was I given an opportunity to register it. So when I went to the link to inquire about all of this, and it asked me to input my email addy, the response came back as a negative via a pop-up window....

If you have not received an email from Avangate with your license code and you are getting a 'negative pop-up' when you enter your email address, it sounds to me like you made a typo when you first entered your email address at purchase time.

I think it best you send a Private Message to Cicely of the IObit Support Team or send an e-mail for the attention of Cicely to support@iobit.com

Describe your situation and include as much information as possible.

All the best, woz of oz

Archived