IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

uninstall avira-icyfrostpyro?

detailer

what happens to the stuff in the vault? have revo uninstaller could rip this out by the roots-or use windows add/remove-which is safer-want to reinstall-having some start-up issues and can't find a way to disable splash screen on start-up- thought about private message, but thought info could be useful to others-I know you run this app.-thanks, great day and God bless to all

The Revo-Uninstaller is not to be considered at all.

what happens to the stuff in the vault? have revo uninstaller could rip this out by the roots-or use windows add/remove-which is safer-want to reinstall-having some start-up issues and can't find a way to disable splash screen on start-up- thought about private message, but thought info could be useful to others-I know you run this app.-thanks, great day and God bless to all

Use the Windows Uninstaller of Add/Remove only, if, you can find it in the list of populated programs of your hard-drive. If yes, then highlight it with your mouse and, click once of the right mouse button. Now, wait for upto a whole minute or so for the name to disappear. Now, it is fully and correctly uninstalled. Go to the root directory list of programs and, delete the main directory for that specific program(only if, it is still there). Go back to the main Desktop window. Use Iobit's ASC3 Beta 3.1.0 for a thorough clean-up of both disk and registry's clutter of files and removal of invalid registry keys. Using ASC3 Beta 3.1.0 will totally disintegrate the existence of the previous installation. Use ISD 1.0 to do a general Defragmentation of your HD.

Reboot the machine, re-install the program that you wanted to re-install. Now, use ISD 1.0 again to do a thorough Optimize and Defrag of your HD.

There, the whole machine is in tip-top shape. Enjoy the sped-up configuration of your PC. Should be, almost, twice the speed it had, just about 1 hour ago. Is it?

:wink:

revo

thanks Luc-never heard of the right click method for add/remove in windows-always used left click and let it run from there-how do I access the root files for this app? I will and try always to use Iobit programs after adding and deleting-they seem to work quite well and FREE! Please excuse my lack of knowledge for what seem to be "basics" for others-still learning alot from this forum thanks to people such as yourself-great day and God bless to all

norton?

Phenom-thanks for the input-though it doesn't address my question-in regard to Norton,it was the first security app. that I installed when I purchased this pc-within 2 weeks my system was so infected that I reinstalled my OS!! you could not PAY ME to run it again I believe security programs fit well(or not) for individual users based on the users habits and websites visited. Avira has nailed everything that has come my way with few exceptions-and those were dealt with by Webroot spy sweeper/antivirus and firewall-additionally I run weekly scans with SuperAntispyware and Malware Bytes-both work well in finding cookies of the adware variety that slip by my "always on" programs-and on a final note, I found Kaspersky 7.0 to be VERY effective but overbearing to the point that it would send up a flag if you broke wind while surfing the net-though I have much to learn about my OS and pc basics, I could speak volumes on security apps from first hand experiences-thanks for the look at my post-great day and God bless

Archived