IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game Booster v3.50 beta recording problem

I think the recording tool in Game Booster v3.50 beta needs to be fixed because when every I'm playing a game the game can be playing a 30 fps then when i press record the fps drops to 3-7 fps I don't understand of whats going on it's not my laptop.

Any one else having this problem.

Hi dogtorque,

Please note that the record feature of GB only supports 3D games.

If the game you play is 3D game, please tell us the specific name & version of the game so that we can test it.

Thanks in advance.;-)

• 2 weeks later...

hi i was wondering if there is any possible way to record on maplestory. i know a couple of patches ago i recorded it with gb but now it wont let them record all i see is it saying recording then when i click the f11 button where i set the record hot key no video saves.

Hi dogtorque,

Please note that the record feature of GB only supports 3D games.

If the game you play is 3D game, please tell us the specific name & version of the game so that we can test it.

Thanks in advance.;-)

Hey! Same problem here... I Can record "Minecraft 1.2.5" but i cant record "Counter-Strike: Source (STEAM - Lastest version)" the FPS and Screenshots working, When i start recording i have i left-up corner this "FPS:104 Recording" Yellow color of text and in minecraft i have white color of text..

Sry for my bad english :D

Hey! Same problem here... I Can record "Minecraft 1.2.5" but i cant record "Counter-Strike: Source (STEAM - Lastest version)" the FPS and Screenshots working, When i start recording i have i left-up corner this "FPS:104 Recording" Yellow color of text and in minecraft i have white color of text..

Sry for my bad english :D

I can confirm that it does work with minecraft, the videos are called javax. Please check out http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=13286 about my settings.

Archived