IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Where are "my Favorites"

Hi leew! Welcome to the Iobit forums!

In order for us to help you have to be more specific. "my favorites" being which software???? Sounds like a browser. You have not listed well in your profile... all you say is that you are running windows 7. Please elaborate!

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live Long and prosper!

Hi leew

I agree with Melvin that you do not give much information, but I suppose that you should try the Restore center and there find the registry fix and restore the latest scans since you the started missing your favorites.

If this works you must later check your privacy settings and your junk files setting in both the quick scan and your deep scan settings and check your "Problems" after scanning before clicking fix and perhaps right click the items you do not want fixed and place those items in the Ignore List.. Running the check manually a couple of times.

You can also find your backup here: C:\Documents and Settings\user name\Application Data\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V5\Backup

I am using Windows XP so perhaps you should wait until someone describe what to do in Windows 7.

Cheers

solbjerg

Where have all my favorites disappeared to, and is there A way to get them back?

Lee

Archived