IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

question on systemcare with antivirus

Hello to you all,

One very quick question. Looking to replace my current antivirus program. Been using Advanced systemcare which works very well.

Purchasing Advanced systemcare with antivirus 2012, is the product good enough to work on its own on a pc. I maybe interested in buying it, if its good enough as a stand alone product. Without having to use it with any other antivirus product.

Comments please and thanks. Graham.

Hi grahamdb

From the reports we have seen here in the forum I would say yes - but perhaps you should wait until it is out of beta - it won't be long.

My advice would then be ASC5 with Antivirus.

If you want to supplement it with more IObit products you could take IMF and SmartDefrag too.

ASC with antivirus is sufficient - actually they advise you to uninstall all other antivirus programs.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello to you all,

One very quick question. Looking to replace my current antivirus program. Been using Advanced systemcare which works very well.

Purchasing Advanced systemcare with antivirus 2012, is the product good enough to work on its own on a pc. I maybe interested in buying it, if its good enough as a stand alone product. Without having to use it with any other antivirus product.

Comments please and thanks. Graham.

Archived