IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Gamebooster 3 with Fallout 3

Hi, trying to run Gamebooster 3 with Fallout 3 but having a few issues.

I'm not sure who'll be familiar with Fallout 3 although I'm sure some of you will. As I'm playing with mods, I require Fallout Script Editor (FOSE) for some of these mods to work.

I usually launch the game through Fallout Mod Manager, allowing the use of FOSE to launch the game. However, Ive noticed launching the game through the Gamebooster program significantly improves FPS but disables FOSE in the process.

I'm curious how I can launch the game while using Gamebooster to gain the increase in FPS without losing the FOSE features?

Cheers.

Boosting the game's launcher

Additionally, it seems to be boosting the game's launcher (FalloutNVLauncher.exe) only... it says "switching to game mode". When clicking on the "play game" button in the FalloutNVLauncher.exe, Game Booster 3 switches back to "normal mode". So I removed the Fallout3 icon manually from the gamebox list and was hoping to add the game (FalloutNV.exe) myself; however, now I cannot add either .exe file!?

Hi guys,

Please try to start Game Booster after you start the game and see if it helps.

I think GB is misguided by launcher, GB considers the boost should be over when launcher quits after launching, as launcher triggers the boosting.

Cheers.

Archived