IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Help

foxfan7

I have just installed Advanced Windows care v2 and when I try to access program when asked to choose language recieve the following message. unable to write toC:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced Windows Care v2|Main ini. Any suggestions as to what went wrong.

Trying to run the original 2.0.0 version will no longer do run properly.

I have just installed Advanced Windows care v2 and when I try to access program when asked to choose language recieve the following message. unable to write toC:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced Windows Care v2|Main ini. Any suggestions as to what went wrong.

You have to download the AWC 2.8.6 in order to fully put the original version up-to-date and, to automatically attend at fixing these major bugs(minor ones included). Do not worry, it will remove the previous/older version before going forward and install this much newer version. 8-)

Launch AWC 2.8.6 and, select all fields to scan. Once it is all done, click onto fix. You will notice that this version does the Registry clean-up all, by, itself.:wink:

Now, do yourself a favor and, do a thorough Hard-Drive clean-up and resorting of all of its stored files.:smile:

Archived