IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Spyware terminater problem

hi guys, 1st off thanks for a great bit of software

ok, now the problem i got here is this.

i open games booster, close a few programs (spyware terminater.exe being one of them).I minamise it and go play my online game. all fine so far, until i start getting updates off spyware terminater mid game, which slows me right down to the point i might as well stand about with a target on my head. now here i am closing that .exe down and yet its still there, ignoring games booster switching it off.

Is this a mistake on your part or is this meant to be happening? or will there be an update/patch to fix this?

hope you can sort this soon guys and thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Spud,

Game Boster lists the programs in the start up and update for Spyware Terminator is not runnig in start up.

GB can not do anything to the automatic/scheduled updates running independent of the main programs.

In short, update of Spyware Terminator is a dfferent "exe" program than the main one, so you should stop automatic update of Spyware Terminator.

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...

Spyware terminater problem

Hi,

i have a problem with shades in-game and i need a em4deluxe.cfg.

If its possible, Hoppah can you give me your .cfg? Or the lines concerning shades.

And i have another question, how to have anti-aliasing in emergency 4?

Thanks

I agree that Spyware Terminator has seen its best days. There are many more powerful programs available today. Why not try the beta version of 360 that IObit is offering? Even at this early stage of development I have found it to excellent!

Archived