IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

The Smart RAM function

razz

Hi, I am new to the Advanced SystemCare 3 Free program and this forum and this is my first post. I have 3 questions but will post them individually with different titles so other new members may benefit from the replies to these questions.

If the program is running (i.e. the icon is in your tray), does Smart RAM have to be activated manually (by right-clicking icon then Action and Optimize Memory) or is Smart RAM automatically activated when the Advanced SystemCare program is running?

Hi sunny,

I do have good results with running Smart RAM all the time.

I have all the checkboxes checked in the settings.

But, I must admit that my laptop is really heavily loaded with quite a lot of programs running all the time and I have 1 GB of RAM.

For the question of razz, when Smart RAM runs, it is an an independent program and not connected to ASC's condition of running or not.

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

I plan on continuing to use IObit Smart Ram because it has shrunk the amount of RAM that the Kernel uses in my Vista computer by an incredible 33% allowing my computer to boot up with 550 MB RAM at the desktop which is 1/2 the amount that it used when it was new!

~Maxx~

Archived