IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advice needed from computer expert

Any helpful advice would be very appreciated.

When I switch on my home computer, the cursor is in the middle of the sign-on screen. When I try to navigate it with the mouse it moves slowly to the top left of screen and won't come back.

When I switch computer off and try again, I can sometimes manage to get the cursor over the Windows Media Player and let the music start playing.

THEN the mouse is not a problem anymore and I can move it anywhere on the screen, go to Outlook Express, Internet Explorer, etc, etc.

This has been the routine for the last three days.

What the.........?

Yes, I've cleaned the mouse thoroughly and yes, there is plenty of room on my hard drive.

And yes, I have a virus buster that is updated regularly.

• 1 year later...
Not hardly an expert but...

Do you have a joystick or any other controller that something could be sitting on or leaning against?

I use a Saitek ST290PTRO joystick with no problems UNTIL I switch to Game Booster, and the joystick does not respond! Any ideas to resolve this would be much appreciated.Thanks

Archived