IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How to Fix the Import Export Option Greyed out in Outlook?

smithjens316

I recently got a new computer with Windows 10 and installed Outlook 2016 to sync with my Hotmail through Exchange. I wanted to make a backup of all my Outlook data by exporting it to a .pst file, but the "Import Export Greyed Out in Outlook" and I couldn't click on it.

I found this query and though to share an answer related to this. To fix this, you might need to purchase a license and upgrade to the full version of Outlook. Alternatively, you can use the Advik Outlook OST Converter, which can export PST files even if you're using the demo version of Outlook.

• 1 month later...

The DataVare OST To PST Converter is one tool you can try to use to resolve the Outlook greyed-out import-export option issue. When Outlook's standard functionality is temporarily disabled, this program can be especially helpful as it lets you export Outlook emails in PST file formats with entire data. Such a program allows you to save emails in an appropriate format. When I discovered that Outlook's import-export capability was broken, I tested this tool to export Outlook emails. Furthermore, you can quickly restore the import/export capabilities into Outlook once Microsoft has enabled them. It is advisable to stay informed about any upgrades or changes to Outlook or other software by following Microsoft's official announcements and channels.