IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Causing problems with Chrome and Firefox [SOLVED]

TMS

MF causing FF6 and Chrome to hang up when checking yahoo mail and other pages such as popular news. Chrome will ask if you want to kill the pages and FF just hangs. After you close FF or chrome, MF will not release the processes FF or chrome. I have to reboot to get them to release. Chrome error says "cannot load personal profile". I disabled MF and chrome and FF work perfectly again. Any fixes coming for this I hope. I am running chrome13 and FF6 on XP sp3. The other IOBit programs I am running are working perfect, advanced system care 4, toolbox, smart defrag 2, great programs.

I had the exact problems with all Browsers freezing/hanging when IMF is in real-time protection mode.I downloaded the 'replace.rar'provided in http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=65648#post65648,extracted the three files,copied/pasted them in IMF folder,replacing the existing files.

Now, IMF and all browsers work fine.(I got the reference of this Forum from a reply to my review of IMF in Cnet Download.com)

Archived