IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC Pro did NOT auto renew

moiaussi

I was a licensed user of ASC Pro vs. 5 and it was suppose to have auto renewed on or about 03/27/2012 for $9.95 but I now see it has not. I am just now aware of this and notifying you because I have not been on my computer for awhile.

Please help.

Thank You!

Hi :smile:

Just in case you haven't tried this yet

First try a Refresh.

• Click on Manage License (bottom left)

• Click on Refresh

• If your Liscense Code appears in the box click on Activate Now

If the License Code does not appear in the box:

You would have already received an email from Avangate when you first purchased the IObit software. That email contained your License code

If you can't find the email then you can get a copy of the License Code sent to the same email address by going to IObit - Retrieve License

The best method is to Copy the license code from the email and Paste it into the software box rather than typing it in.

If the license still says invalid you should send a Private Message to Cicely of the IObit Support Team or send an e-mail for the attention of Cicely to support@iobit.com

Describe your situation and include as much information as possible.

All the best, woz of oz

Archived