IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver Booster License renewal failed

Today, upon a random check on my DB-license I realized to my surprise, that it was expired. I was very surprised, because I thought, I had a valid license until 2018. (view screenshot #1)

I tried to renew the license with the key I found in my "my products" list on the Avantgarde platform, but the renewal failed (screenshot #2)

So I bought a renewal for the keycode that I saw in the renewal window (I cant't understand, why an elder key as shown) and the renewal with the newly bought key worked fine.

How come, that I have a DB PRO version running, that corresponds with an old license key and the new key isn't recognized?

I already asked for a refund for the non working license, but still I'd like to understand, what went wrong? [ATTACH=CONFIG]n220096[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]n220095[/ATTACH]

Archived