Game Booster 2.3 on Windows 7 x64

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Booster 2.3 on Windows 7 x64

I own GB 2.3 and used it regularly on Windows XP but how does it run on Windows 7 x64?

Joe

Originally posted by joelore View Post
    I own GB 2.3 and used it regularly on Windows XP but how does it run on Windows 7 x64?

Joe
    Hi Joe,

Whether the Windows XP and the Windows 7 x64 are on the same Computer?
    If yes, you can reactive it again on the Windows 7 x64 OS with your license code.
    If not, please contact support@iobit.com.

Cheers.
    IObit Support Team--Any ideas or suggestions? Please kindly share with us...Thanx

Comment

Originally posted by itobe View Post
      Hi Joe,

Whether the Windows XP and the Windows 7 x64 are on the same Computer?
      If yes, you can reactive it again on the Windows 7 x64 OS with your license code.
      If not, please contact support@iobit.com.

Cheers.
      That was not my question. I know that. My question was does it run on Windows 7 x64 and if it does does it work well?

Thanks,

Joe

Comment

I use GB2 with Windows 7-64 and it runs just fine.
        http://steamcommunity.com/id/MasterBlaster73

Comment

GB 2.3 does not work

I don't know what I am doing wrong but GB2.3 screwed my system up. It started where I lost my mouse cursor, in and out of the game. My screen had all sorts of line in and out of the game and the game crashed 3 times. It runs just fine without GB 2.3 I was just hoping it would cut down on the hitching. I deleted it from my PC.

Thanks,

Comment

Hi joelore,

You should have Clean Installed GB2.3 and unchecked the relevant services, Human Interface Device Access and Desktop Windows Manager Session Manager.
            or change values to zero (0) for the following services in GameBooster.ini file under [servicelist_win7]
            UxSms=0
            hidserv=0

Cheers.
            enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Working...
            X