IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game Booster 2.3 on Windows 7 x64

I own GB 2.3 and used it regularly on Windows XP but how does it run on Windows 7 x64?

Joe

Hi Joe,

Whether the Windows XP and the Windows 7 x64 are on the same Computer?

If yes, you can reactive it again on the Windows 7 x64 OS with your license code.

If not, please contact support@iobit.com.

Cheers.

Hi Joe,

Whether the Windows XP and the Windows 7 x64 are on the same Computer?

If yes, you can reactive it again on the Windows 7 x64 OS with your license code.

If not, please contact support@iobit.com.

Cheers.

That was not my question. I know that. My question was does it run on Windows 7 x64 and if it does does it work well?

Thanks,

Joe

GB 2.3 does not work

I don't know what I am doing wrong but GB2.3 screwed my system up. It started where I lost my mouse cursor, in and out of the game. My screen had all sorts of line in and out of the game and the game crashed 3 times. It runs just fine without GB 2.3 I was just hoping it would cut down on the hitching. I deleted it from my PC.

Thanks,

Archived