IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Pop-up Message

For the past 9 days when I boot up each morning I get a message about an update to Smart Defrag2. Currently using ver 2.9. Is there anyway to stop this pop-up message from being displayed each time I boot up? I could not find any options to prevent this from being displayed.

Hi Aviator

Have you the "Check automatically for updates" checked in your settings?

Please try if it matters if you uncheck that option.

Cheers

solbjerg

For the past 9 days when I boot up each morning I get a message about an update to Smart Defrag2. Currently using ver 2.9. Is there anyway to stop this pop-up message from being displayed each time I boot up? I could not find any options to prevent this from being displayed.

Hi Aviator,

Look for the Smart Defrag Update in Scheduled Tasks of Windows and disable it.

BTW, is there any specific reason that you don't use Smart Defrag 3?

Cheers.

Looking at some of the post it looks like some users have reported issues with Smart Defrag 3. That's why I have been holding off upgrading to the latest version. Ver 2.9 is working fine.

Archived