IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Suggestion

Just a suggestion or two.

The colors used to denote the fragmentation level etc could do with either being user configurable or with better contrast - I could not see the moving to color easily of at all most times.

Also allow the window to be resized by the user from its default to fill the screen.

Steve

Suggestion

I agree to some extent with your opinion! The colors in the Legend are correct when analyzing a disk, but when defragging or optimazing a disk, the screen becomes shaded and the colors of the blocks become also shaded. The colors of the shaded blocks become not exactly as the colors in the Legend. Some blocks have received colors, that do not exist in the Legend at all! I think IObit should develop different sets of colors for analyze and defrag\optimize! For the moment the legend in on a single row. There should be two or three lines:

Analyze:

Defrag/Optimize:

or

Analyze:

Defrag:

Optimize:

You are right, that the window cannot for the moment fill the whole screen, or you cannot expand the window by dragging on any of the edges! I doubt, though, that a bigger window will help much, when the blocks have colors, that do not match the legend!

Archived