IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

SmartSilent technology...

...what is SmartSilent technology?

I searched this Forum prior to posting, but, as of the date/time of this posting, the search found ZILTCH, ZIPPO, NADDA, NOTHING.

And where can I find a User's Manual or other related document(s) that define the various options associated with the extraordinary Smart Defrag softare?

Thanks,

CS

I think it's the same as optimisation. Intresting ref here to defrags that shows how various defrags compare. IObit comes out well.

http://www.raymond.cc/blog/archives/2008/09/13/best-free-windows-disk-defragmenter-in-terms-of-features-performance-and-speed/

Thanks for your reply, sunny.

I love Ray's blog and visit it once a day. I discovered SmartDefrag in his 13 SEP 08 blog and am therefore quite familiar with the link that you recommend.

However, I still seek information concerning my original post as to where I can find a User's Manual or other related document(s) that define the various options associated with SmartDefrag softare.

Any thoughts?

Thanks agian!

CS

Hi there

SmartSilent is for AutoCare only, currently. This technology

can ensure remaining enough systen resource for the background Windows process and other running applications. The benefit is that you will feel smooth when AutoCare is running.

I must be missing a WHOLE LOT of mind power since, now, I do not have a clue about AutoCare. I find NO option or reference to AutoCare in my 1.0 version of SmartDefrag. Unless, of course, AutoCare is a misrepresentation of Auto Defrag (space between the 'o' and 'D' as identified in SmartDefrag's GUI). Please clarify.

In addition, my secondary question remains unanswered. Specifically, again, where can I find a User's Manual or other related document(s) that define the various options associated with SmartDefrag?

Regards,

CS

Archived