IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

asc v.6 beta

i have been using asc all in one since ver. 3. i am now using asc ver. 6 beta and i have no problems with the progam interface with windows 7. the fact being iobit has a very good product. the only thing that i would change would be to indentify tools associated with the pro version better.

I'm going to repeat what I put on my Facebook page:

I used to use PC Matic but it disabled the button for my backlit keyboard every single time! That forced me to jump through hoops to get the function back. Also it made suggestions for things to change but no recommendations on how to do so. I fired it and went to Advanced System Care #5 which was great. Advanced System Care #6 Beta 1.0 has caused no problems whatsoever and appears to do a marvelous job. It is light years ahead of #5 with a better interface, easier to understand, and VERY fast! I couldn't be more pleased. No joke, just fact.

Yes, I did write this. It's not a Facebook trick.

Rick

Welcome to IObit Forum guys!

Hi tetrismaster61,

Nice to hear that you are happy also with the new ASC6 βeta 1.0!

For the identification of the tools associated with PRO edition, aren't the signs http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10206&stc=1&d=1343254144 in Settings and the signs on Toolbox GUI that I have attached sufficient enough? Please elaborate how you would like to see them.

----

Hi Rick,

Nice to see you here in IObit Forum after being a fan in IObit Facebook.

Enjoy the new ASC6 when it is released!

Cheers to both of you. :-D

Archived