IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare Pro 5 and Beta 6

I didn't see any posts related to running the Beta version, when the production V5 is installed. I didn't want to de-install V5 to run V6 since the beta version is not permanent (or atleast I don’t think it’s permanent). I’ve found that it is unclear which components are V5 and which are V6. I believe that I have exited out of all V5 components and all works great but I’m not sure if I’m testing V6 components or parts of V5. I guess my stupid question is: Can I make V6 permanent and get rid of V5? ---Thanks!

Hi Tgsantini61, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

Yes you can, but I would wait for the final version of ASC6 to be released to do that, as a beta software may contain bugs.

If you are a beta tester, you can reinstall ASC5 if you don't want to continue with a beta version anyway.

----------------

If you exit ASC5, then start ASC6, all the programs belong to new ASC6 if started within ASC6.

You can also stop ASC5 service fom your Task Manager.

In the mean time you should choose all the options/programs of ASC5 not to start with Windows.

Cheers.

Archived