IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare 6 beta

Bond007

Being Disabled my computer is my life line to the world without it there would be just four walls, so when I say keeping it running smoothly is a key point for me its not just blowing smoke.

That said, I've uses Iobit products ( mostly free due to my fixed income) and have always been happy for the most part but every now and then I get stupid and a new freeware comes out claiming to be better and I try it with usally very bad results.

whe I seen Advanced SystemCare 6 beta I thought to myself..self do I try beta or not, then figured its by Iobit why not?

I must say by all thats holy, its a true blessing and I'll keep using it untill a new version comes out.

Thank you very much for the hard work,care and support you put into your products and customers.

I also loved ASC6 when I first saw it, and I haven't encountered any major problems so far, but you need to keep in mind that you're TESTING this software, and you assumed the responsibility of any damage taken on your pc when you accepted the License Agreement. It's a AMAZING software but you need to be careful ;-) (That's an application for "With great powers comes great responsibility" :-D)

Archived