IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Not Nice..

Melvin_Deal

I repeated the process.

For a test to be valid it must be repeated and confirmed... and again a third time after I have done a most thorough cleaning. (Piriform, Windows Utility, ASC, TFC... etc.)

The only conclusion I can draw from what I just tested is that all known reputable and able tools are terrible and that this one software is miraculous? But you will never know unless you buy it.??

Second screenshot.

The only thing constant is the suggestion that I pay to have the issues fixed. This is a common tactic of a form of rogueware called scareware.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hi LadyGwenna.

:shock:You use a lot of words by say practically nothing at all. Do you like Iobit's Advanced System Care Version 6, or don't you?:?

As this thread is in the "other softwares" section and is concerning a different software (not AdvancedSystemCare) I would direct you to view the screenshots in my posts. (a picture is often worth a thousand words?);-)

I have been using ASC since it was first renamed from AdvancedWindowsCare. It is one of the finest if not the finest system utility available!

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Ran it again... after no cleaning at all. And removing all protections.

Even though I have been all over the place on the Intenet today... intentionally visiting sites known to compromise... loosening my guard for this test... disabling all protections except the built in Windows firewall... and running no cleaners or optimizers at all in the meantime... here is the result. You can see that there is no significant change to the number of reported issues. Still directed to the must pay to fix window. Notice that the slider on every category is always at MAX... no matter what (across all my screenshots from all my posts on this thread).

By the way... this is based on a NEW download and install of the software!

You can see the date/time stamps of the installs via my screenshot from my system files. (the tiny screenshot)

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Archived