IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Can't use AWC :(

simonjhutton

Hi,

I've just downloaded AWC2 for my windows XP pc. I cannot run it. whenever i try to run the program it crashes. after doing a Ctrl+Alt+Del it shows that the program is not responding. this happens everytime i try to run it and happens as soon as i click the start menu option to open the program.

Please help

Are you running your PC with Administrator rights?

Yes i am running my PC with full admin rights. It was installed on the same admin account i am running at the moment. It pops up to the splash screen and comes up saying program initializing, and just hangs there. If i have Taskman open at the same time i can see that the process goes from "Running" to "Not Responding" then back to "Running" and then once more to "Not Responding" and it's stays on "Not Responding"

Do you have by chance any program with "System Protection", "SystemGuards Protection", etc.?

Try to unintall AWC with Revo Uninstaller with "Advanced " option, then try to install it closing all other programs including Virus protection program and other protectors if you use.

If it doesn't work , please give more information about OS and other programs you are using.

Thank you.

Archived