IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Downloading Game Booster

Hello, I'm new to this Game Booster program. I've been reading about it and like what I've read. So I went to the IObit website to download it. It keeps taking me to the Razor beta registration. Ok, so I registered and was told basically, "maybe/maybe not." I tried downloading from CNET, but that didn't do anything. How do I get the program. What do I download to use while I'm waiting to find out if I'll be part of the beta. Can anyone link me to where I can download the program?

Thanks for your help.

Hi subzero7, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

You can download Game Booster 3.4 and Game Booster 3.5 Beta from the links in the following respective threads in the News & Offers section of the Forum.

Game Booster 3.4 from IObit Game Booster 3.4 is available! (Updated May 04, 2012) thread.

Game Booster 3.5 Beta from IObit Game Booster 3.5 Beta is available! (Updated) thread.

(Probably Razer Game Booster will be similar to this one but, in green.)

Cheers.

Hi subzero7, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

You can download Game Booster 3.4 and Game Booster 3.5 Beta from the links in the following respective threads in the News & Offers section of the Forum.

Game Booster 3.4 from IObit Game Booster 3.4 is available! (Updated May 04, 2012) thread.

Game Booster 3.5 Beta from IObit Game Booster 3.5 Beta is available! (Updated) thread.

(Probably Razer Game Booster will be similar to this one but, in green.)

Cheers.

Hi enoskype

I was selected to bete Game Booster 3.5. After download I could not login w/e-mail, PW, E-mail is < Email address removed >, please help, what am I doing wrong? Thank you, Gene

You should not post your email address on any forums, it allows harvesting bots to grab it and then spam you.

Hi enoskype

I was selected to bete Game Booster 3.5. After download I could not login w/e-mail, PW, E-mail is < Email address removed >, please help, what am I doing wrong? Thank you, Gene

You should not post your email address on any forums, it allows harvesting bots to grab it and then spam you.

Did you validate first through your email?

Did you create a Synapse account?

Archived