IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

License ASC PRO 5.4 does not work on ASC 6, why?

kocour

Hi, I had installed version ASC 5.4PRO when I downloaded a new version of ASC 6, so I will not accept the current licenci.To should I buy it again when I was still valid for six months?

Another peculiarity is that I did reinstall ASC PRO 5.4 and surprisingly I run both programs independently of each other, a little weird right?

I apologize in advance for the English, it is a machine translation, thank you for your understanding.

:roll: [ATTACH]10702[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]10703[/ATTACH][ATTACH]10704[/ATTACH]

Hi kocour, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

You can not use a license code of a giveaway ASC5 Pro for ASC6 to become Pro. It is only valid for the version it is granted. You can use the granted code for ASC 5 untill the expiry date.

Most probably, having both of them (ASC5 Pro and ASC6 Free) is for you to see the difference and if you like the new version, to give the chance to upgrade by buying and if not, keep the existing one untill the date of expiry.

Cheers.

Then I do not understand why my version ASC 6 ASC were compelled to update 5.4?

This is an update or not, if not, I will continue to walk adequate upgrades to the current version or not?

If I remember correctly, so I went without any problems updating even though it was a higher version and adopted me and license key.

Therefore, I am now puzzled as to why it is not true and that I really have to date older version.:?:

Archived